- The operation algorithm is based on following a price movement (trend).
- To enter into the market, the EA uses the price movement of an instrument.
- Risk levels and lot size are used to fix profits and limit possible losses.
- The Trailing Stop function allows to capture the slightest price movement.
- The EA works with a fixed volume depending on a risk.
- It uses market orders.
- The Trailing Stop function is compulsory.
- Chart period to attach the EA is D1.
- Account types: any.
- The EA works with all brokers.
- It can work on any deposit with any account currency.
- To work with several symbols, simply launch the EA on the appropriate charts.
- Optimize the EA parameters (optional).
- Risk=0.01 - risk
- TrailingStop=3114 - trailing size
- TrailingStep=4372 - trailing step
- time=0 - EA operation time (1 - enabled, 0 - disabled)