The algorithm is based on minimizing losses and risks. The EA enters the market carefully waiting for a favorable moment.
Deals are protected by:
- a smart stop loss,
- a trailing stop,
- the order closing system.
- Automated lot size calculation (AutoLot) depending on a balance.
- Protection against spread increase (Limit Spread) by disabling new orders.
- Ability to trade manually when the EA is launched (EA control Manual Orders=false).
- The EA is able to manage orders opened manually (EA control Manual Orders=true).
- The EA works on any timeframe.
- Simple settings.
- The highest efficiency is achieved at the balance of $1 000 and higher.
- use automated lot size calculation (AutoLot) based on the balance.
- Set lot=0.01 for the balance $2 000 and lower, since the EA opens several orders.
- Leverage - 1:500 or lower.
(initial settings for EURUSD)
- AutoLot - auto lot size depending on the balance (true - enable, false - disable).
- Lot - lot (if AutoLot=false).
- TakeProfit(Points) - set take profit.
- Magic Orders - order ID.
- Comment Orders - order comment.
- LimitSpread (Points) - spread limit.
- Sensitiveness oscillate Price (Points) - EA's sensitivity to the price fluctuations.
- EA control Manual Orders - manage orders opened manually (true - enable, false - disable).
- Permission open Orders - allow the EA to open orders (true - enable, false - disable).
- CommentTable - info table (true - enable, false - disable).
Settings for trading other symbols
- Set a spread limitation (Limit Spread).
- Use the strategy tester to optimize the EA's sensitivity to the price fluctuations (Sensitiveness oscillate Price) on the time interval - at least six months of a symbol price data. The lower the value, the greater the risk and the greater the profit. The higher the value, the lower the risk, but the lower the profit.
- Optimize TakeProfit.