The Expert Advisor uses an averaging algorithm and martingale for losing trades.
For every 1,000 deposit use a lot of 0.01.
Settings are optimized for the M15 and M5 timeframe.
It is recommended to use VPS.
Monitoring real account: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/118791
- WaitInitialOrder: The EA will only follow orders opened manually.
- CloseAll: Closes all open orders on chart and continues to trade (opens new orders).
- ShutDown: After the closing of orders on the chart stops trading (new orders cannot be opened).
- MaxDDPercent: The maximum drawdown on the balance, in which all orders are closed on chart. (default 25%).
- MaxSpread: Not allow the EA to open orders if the current spread is greater than the set value (default 0 - off).
- Opening First Order On Flat: Enable/disable opening of the first order on flat.
- Filter trend on TF: It allows to filter signals according to trend on higher timeframes.
- Trade Method: It takes two values: Conservative (signals are rare, but more accurate) and Aggressive (signals are very frequent and a large stress on the deposit).
- Lot: Define an initial lot for building a grid (default is 0.01).
- Multiplier: ratio used to calculate the next lot (default is 1.4).
- MaxTrades: Upon reaching values MaxTrades new orders will not open (default 10).
- CloseTPPips: Takeprofit = Breakeven +/- CloseTPPips (default 50 pips).
- Slip: The maximum slippage during opening and closing of orders (default 5).
- displayColor: The color of the information displayed on the chart (default White).
- The "Opening First Order On Flat" parameter is no longer relevant and not used.
-Fixed: Trend could be defined incorrectly in some cases.