I began to be interested in the world of forex trading (currency) since 2009, introduced by my friends, and besides because I personally like to analyze anything, from analyzing life patterns, analyzing statistical data (part of work), analyzing systems, to analyzing candlestick patterns or movements of each currency pair (forex trading).
As a layman, I trade like other traders, start from scratch, I slowly study various indicators, various strategies, to various candlestick patterns.
During trading manually, I have experienced ups and downs for about 3 years and made me even more confident in this world of forex trading. Then I made a decision to go deeper by doing research and creating an Expert Advisor (EA) system. With my background, which can also be a programming language and likes to analyze statistics, it really helps me in making and developing this EA system.
Here are some of my notes based on my experience and research in developing this Megatron EA for 2 years and manually trading as well, so that the success of creating this EA Megatron system and being tested can generate profit consistently:
- How the patience of a trader is tested in the face of the market.
- Non-Engineering mastery has a greater portion (80%) compared to Technical mastery (20%).
- Non-Engineering mastery includes: psychology, patience, discipline, sincerity, consistency.
- Engineering mastery includes entry (Buy / Sell), exit method (Stop Loss / Cut Loss, Averaging, Hedging), strategy, indicator, martingale / fix lot, trend, power.
- How to deal with forex (liquid) trading, must be the same as how to deal with trading in a conventional (non-liquid or physical).
- It takes planning and calculating the same capital as calculating the capital needed if we want to start a business or trade conventionally.
- Determine the profit target starting from monthly: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or up to year: 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, and so on, where in this case what is needed is patience.
Briefly, my EA strategy includes the following:
1. Auto Money Management for Size Lot (Low risk)
2. Can be medium term to long term
3. Can be set up to any currency
4. Consistent profit per month
5. Validates spread
6. Validates margin level
7. Smart Trend, validates Trend Signal by Follow the Power
8. Smart Entry, Entry validates Signal by Power Entry
9. Smart Exit, Exit Signal by Smart validates TP and Smart Averaging for handling Invalid Signal