ViceTrader is a powerful tool designed to help traders execute trades based on their decisions with greater precision and efficiency in the financial markets. ViceTrader is a comprehensive tool that is suitable for traders of all levels (beginners to pro-traders).
NOTE : This is a helper tool not fully auto trading robot, the trader has to identify trading zones and this tool will execute trades based on the marked zones on the chart.
Developed for the MetaTrader 5 platform (the MetaTrader 4 version is coming soon), ViceTrader utilizes advanced algorithms, trading strategies, and data modeling suitable for the following strategies: PRICE TION(PA), SUPPLY AND DEMAND (S&D), SMART MONEY CONCEPT (SMC), SMART RAJA CONCEPTS (SRC), INNER CIRCLE TRADER (ICT)AC.
FEATURES OF VICETRADER TOOL
1. Auto-trading is based on price zones marked on the chart by the trader, which helps ViceTrader identify entry and exit points. Once you marked a zone is and price reaches that zone, ViceTrader will trade based on the predefined action added by the trader. This makes it easy for traders to trade multiple assets at the same time because all they have to do is mark up a zone on the chart and write action for that zone so that once price reaches that zone, ViceTrader will execute the preset action(buystop,takeprofit,stoploss etc).
2. Auto-risk management function that is based on a percentage of the account balance. The suitable lot size is automatically calculated for positions and orders based on the risk set by the user or the preset risk management that comes with ViceTrader. There are different preset risk percentages for personal and professional firms.
3. Auto lot size calculator based on the risk percentage preferred by the trader.
4. Auto/manual trail stop function. This function allows traders to set a stop-loss order that will trail the price as it moves in their favor.
5. Break-even function that will move the stop-loss order to the entry point once the trade has moved a certain number of pips in the trader's favor. This helps to lock in profits and minimize losses.
6. Partial take-profit function that allows traders to take profits at multiple levels. This helps to ensure that the trader locks in some profits even if the trade doesn't hit the ultimate target.
7. Ability to send mobile notifications for key-marked price zones. This allows traders to monitor their trades even when they are away from their trading platform.
8. Auto drawdown stop function that will stop trading once the account reaches a certain percentage level set by the trader or preset. This helps the trader avoid blowing up their account due to poor risk management.
9. Compatible with the MT5 strategy tester. This allows you to backtest your marked zones.
- Take full profit or partial profits.
11. The Max daily trade limit function allows traders to set a limit on the number of trades they can execute per day. Once the limit is reached, ViceTrader will close all positions, delete all pending orders, and stop trading.
12. Information/statistics display section: this displays important statistics about your account, including realized daily percentage growth or gain, floating percentage growth or gain, and so much more.
13. The minimum lot size for ViceTrader is 0.01, making it suitable and accessible to traders with smaller account balances.
4. ViceTrader will trade for you based on the specific action you put in the description of the trendline.
see video below for more information.
Below is a list of actions that the EA looks for in the horizontal or trend line you have added to the chart.
|Description ||Action |
|buy ||opens a buy position |
|sell ||opens a sell position. |
|buystop ||opens pending buy orders. |
|sellstop ||opens pending sell orders. |
|buylimit||opens pending buy-limit orders. |
|selllimit ||opens pending sell-limit orders. |
|notify ||alerts and sends a mobile notification once the price reaches a zone you've already marked. |
|takeprofit ||closes a position in profit once the price reaches your marked takeprofit zone. |
|stoploss ||VICETRADER closes the position once the price reaches a zone you marked as a stoploss zone. |
|partial ||VICETRADER closes half of a position at a price where you marked it to close partials. |
|breakeven||once the price reaches the zone you marked as breakeven," VICETRADER will adjust the stoploss and place it 1 pip above the entry point. |