Binary Option Gym Free
Welcome to the Free version of the Binary Option Gym.
Please note that this free version has some fix limited settings:
- Expiring time: closing of the 3 min candle.
- Payoff: 70%.
- Investment per trade: $25.
Please refer to the Full Version of Binary Option Gym to have full freedom to change the settings.
The Binary Option Gym is an utility for you to test your Binary Options (BO) Strategies without the need for investing money or signing in with a broker. It is not a robot nor it advises you with entry or exit points. But it consents to simulate the behavior of manual investing in Binary Options.
It is a tool that may make a professional Binary Option Trader of you or ... it might show you that Binary Option is not your best field, without having wasted any money!
- the Buy button when you think the price is going to raise,
- the Sell button when you think the price is going to drop.
So relax, have fun and learn how to act with Binary Options.
A Binary Option (BO) is a type of short-term, fix-high-return investment. You have to take only 3 decisions to invest in a Binary Option:
- Will the price go Up or Down?
- By when?
- How much to invest?
That makes Binary Options very easy to understand and accessible to the new traders. But BO are also highly risky: when you lose, you lose more money than what you make if you win.
But with BO you MUST know what you are doing, or you might exhaust your account very, very quickly!
For that reason we developed this tool for you to practice, test, workout your best strategies and money management tactics. So you can become an expert and a successful Binary Options Trader without risks.
The Binary Option Gym indicates:
- The Pair
- The current price (green increasing, red dropping)
- The Server Current Time in the "hh:mm:ss" 24 h format
- The number of trades currently open. You may open up to 29 concurrent trades.
- The number of closed trades that you have won, lost or were a tie ( W L T ).
- The net balance, meaning how much you are making or losing. Note that this number may become negative if you lose more money than winning.
- The current winning rate, computed as W / ( W+L) %. Tie trades are not considered as they should not affect your net balance.
In the ToolBox, Experts Tab, all the changes in the settings, opening and closing trades are printed.
You might find there the details of all your actions and all your closed and still open trades with their expiring time.
If the expiry time is within the window, you will see a vertical red line plotted to show the current expiry time.
When you press the Buy button, a horizontal green line is plotted to mark the entry price and a rising blue arrow is plotted on the opening time and price.
If you press the Sell button, a horizontal red line is plotted and a dropping red arrow is marked on the opening time and price.
A dotted line joins the opening arrow with the relative closing mark.
Winning trades are marked with a golden star at the closing price and time.
Losing trades are marked with a gray cross at the closing price and time.
You may customize some of the colors etc… through the setting dialogue box. The dialogue box is self-explanatory. The "Print" is referring on printing in the Tool Box, Experts Tab.