Convert CSV file into MT4 order
This Expert Adviser will convert any CSV file with the following format into MT4 orders:
You will notice that on price we have 0 (zero) because it will be a market order. If you will have a price number it will open at that position as pending order.
- This Expert Advisor is MultiInstrument so you will need to attach to only chart to work on all Forex trading pairs.
- You will have as well MoneyManagement (if you want to trade Fixed lots or Lots per $10,000).
- You will be able as well to set if you want your orders to be closed on Friday, if not just let it blank.
- TrailingStop is another feature that you can use in this ExpertAdvisor. To setup it you will need to know the following:
- TS activation profit = 70% of TP (when price is 0.7*TakeProfit value it will start the trail)
- TS value = 100 (is the value of the trail, the distance between price and StopLoss) if you set to 0 the TrailingStop is deactivated
- TS step = 1 (every points will be trailed)
- TS min distance = 1 (StopLoss will be trailed near the StopLevel)
1. This Expert Advisor can be used if you have a signal provider and you are able to convert them into CSV files.
2. The name of the file must be: MessageData.csv and it should be place in \MQL4\Files.
3. As a market orders (when price is 0) the Expert Advisor will open the order as soon as a new line is found in CSV file.