BalanceTraderGBP is a stable trading system based on a balance of sellers and buyers at certain points of time.
The robot determines such levels and enters the market to high precision. Take profit is floating and depends on volatility. Its average value is 100 points for 5-digit quotes (in case of advantageous movement it can take 250-350 points per a trade).
Real account monitoring:
Attention: this trading strategy is NOT a scalping or breakthrough strategy. It does NOT uses martingale, averaging and hedging!
When developing the robot we have observed a mandatory requirement that all trades from the strategy tester are the same as trades on a real account. Thus there is a real possibility to backtest the robot. Measure of inaccuracy is about 1-2% of all trades due to spread and slippage.
The robot has been developed for GBPUSD and trades on M5.
All basic settings are included in the algorithm.
Initial deposit starts from $100 upon the condition that the minimum lot of your broker is 0.01.
The robot works with 4 and 5-digit brokers.
It has fixed stop loss and floating take profit which takes volatility into account. Thus if the price goes against an open trade, the robot will try to close this position as profitably as possible.
Stop loss and take profit are placed according to ECN.
The robot is not picky concerning brokers or accounts, as it will work well in all cases. But we recommend using real market ECN or STP accounts with good conditions of order execution, commission and spread!
- FixedLot - trading a fixed lot (to enable this mode set LotsFor10000 to 0);
- LotsFor10000 - position volume, number of lots per every 10,000;
- StopLoss - stop loss in points;
- TrailingStep - number of points from the open price after which TrailingStop is enabled (default value is 16);
- TrailingStop - number of points from the current price to modify stop loss (default value is 2).
- Slippage - slippage in points;
- comment - comment to orders;
- Magic - unique number to control positions.
Test the robot and see its sustainability by yourself.