Unstoppable, just like time.
This EA is the result of many months of hard work, trying to create a system that doesn't require big capital or much attention.
The strategy is based on the crossing of several moving averages. I don't want to go too much into the details, you will see it by yourself.
Eventually, I developed this EA only for personal use. Now I feel the obligation to share my achievement with other traders who passed the same as me and are now searching for a tool like this.
This is not a system which makes lots of profit in no time!
What I offer you is an EA which:
- Doesn't require human help for operating
- Doesn't need lots of capital
- Had no significant losses in 11 years of backtesting
- Obtains growing benefits in relation to the capital
The fact that this EA never made significant losses had its price:
I don't believe in ever winning systems, for me the loss is part of the game. This means that a person with little capital has to take much more risk or be very patient to obtain good earnings.
To minimize the risk, I created a strategy which only bets in certain conditions. This way, I could greatly increment the success rate, but I also reduced the amount of trades made by the EA.
The execution time of the EA is a very important factor to determine his value. With each profit, more capital is available for future trades.
Summarizing: My system requires patience, but at least in the backtests from 2004 to 2015, it has made no significant losses!
The results depend highly on the market. As I said, the EA requires certain conditions to operate:
- For example: 01/01/2004 - 24/09/2008: Capital 100€, Profit 12.337€ | Capital 1.000€, Profit 120.532€
- But: 25/09/2008 - 27/11/2012: Capital 100€, Profit 757€ | Capital 1.000€, Profit 11.324€
I got these results with a standard account.
The best would be if you download the demo and try for yourself.
Input variables and important notes:
- Risk: Number from 1 to 100. A high number means higher lots will be used.
- onlyBUY: If true, the EA only opens long positions.
- modifier: While modifying open positions, this number is multiplied with a number similar to the spread. The TP or SL will be modified by this distance.
- BUYtp: Can influence on the TP of some positions.
- BUYsl: Can influence on the SL of some positions.
- barsPause: The amount of bars the EA has to wait before open a new position.