Yen Raider EA MT5
- Mr Andreas Kyriacou
- Version: 1.0
- Activations: 10
*** Launch Promo Discount - Standard Price: $999 ***
Yen Raider is a Trend-following based Expert Advisor that enters the market on breakouts and exits once momentum either becomes exhausted or begins to reverse.
Every position has a Stop Loss and Take Profit, which is adjustable.
I created this EA with Low Drawdown in mind, which is demonstrated in both Backtesting and the Real Account Live Signal.
I recommend it to be used on USDJPY with the Default Settings on the M5 Timeframe.
Real Account Live Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1888215 - Telegram Group: https://t.me/+EdsWdMO2oQo1ZTVk
Inputs BreakdownRisk Management
- Fixed Lots: The fixed amount of lots to be used per position
- Use Account Balance Percentage Instead? (based on Stop Loss): An option to use a percentage of the account balance instead of fixed lots. The trading volume will depend on your account size and Stop Loss placement
- Percent Risk per Trade: The percentage amount that you want to risk per trade
- Stop Loss (in Pips): The amount of pips in drawdown you are willing to take before the trade is automatically closed
- Take Profit (in Pips): The amount of profitable pips you would like to secure automatically
- Use Equity Protection?: An option to automatically exit trades and no longer open new trades once the account equity drops to a specified level
- Equity Stop Out Level (in Account Currency): The Equity amount in which you would like the Equity Protection feature to be activated
- Time to Start Entries (Server Time): The MetaTrader Terminal time in which you would like the EA to start looking for entries
- Time to Stop Entries (Server Time): The MetaTrader Terminal time in which you would like the EA to stop looking for entries
- Close Trades Daily?: An option to close trades each day at a specified time
- Daily Close Time (Server Time): The time in which you would like the EA to close trades each day
- Trade Monday?: An option to allow/disallow trading on Mondays
- etc: ...and so on...
- Trade Comment: The text that will be attached to each trade as a Comment
- Magic Number: The ID number for the EA to be used when multiple EAs are running
REMEMBER: Trading is about probabilities, and positive results are never a guarantee in this business. Please manage risk carefully, and do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. Happy Trading!