- Stanislau Siatsko
- Version: 2.6
- Updated: 24 February 2023
- Activations: 10
$935 ➟ valid until March-31 | Retail price: $3500
LASSO EA is specially designed for real trading, taking into account all real market conditions and factors. This is not a test grail where you get profit is only in the strategy tester. LASSO EA wiil be great work on any real accounts with ANY broker and on ANY account type includes brokers which used FIFO and ESMA rules, includes American brokers, and also prop firm account!
Very important! When testing LASSO, you see the results for only one instrument and the current drawdown only for the tested instrument. In the tester you will not see money management algorithm which using in LASSO system. This is the equilibrium/diversification phase, the so-called compensation/containment of the floating drawdown of one or several instruments due to growth and profit taking on others.
The trading logic of LASSO EA is based on support and resistance levels. Moreover, not one specific time interval is used for the calculation, but several. Support and resistance lines of several levels (different periods/phases) are determined, the current price, volatility, directions and trend of the symbol are calculated in real time. LASSO EA is extremely selective in opening deals, as many different factors are taken into account.
Plus, LASSO EA uses a non-standard deal management concept. A multi-level structure of transactions is used, which takes into account the ratio of open transactions used in trading, lot sizes / profit. Each subsequent trade is opened with an increased lot size (except for the fixed lot strategy), with an increased distance from the last open trade, and with an increased profit margin for all open trades.
Here are some very important aspects to highlight:
- Each deal is opened strictly systemically, according to specific conditions using 5 different trading algorithms (Logic-1 - Logic-5). That is, each subsequent deal will open only if all the conditions are met: the minimum allowable deviation distance from the last open deal has been reached + a signal is received to open according to the trading algorithm used in the system. This allows you not to load the account with random opening of deals + with each opening (if any) the accuracy and quality of each subsequent entry into the market increases.
- The lot size of each subsequent deal is multiplied by 2 (except for the fixed lot strategy), since, with a high probability, each subsequent opening of a deal is more accurate and correct.
- The distance between each subsequent deals increases by 2 times. This eliminates mass openings when the market is unpredictable and highly volatile, plus in this way we do not load the account.
- The amount of profit after each new deal is multiplied by 3. The system is so careful in opening deals that with each entry into the market, the probability of success and accuracy of the entry grows in proportion. And that's why you need to use it and get all the advantages out of it, which LASSO EA successfully does.
- The amount of profit on all open deals of one instrument is summed up and all deals will be closed simultaneously when the required profit level is reached.
That is, we can say about LASSO that this is the system that trades according to the principle: the greater the risk, the more it is justified.
Now sets are ready for LASSO (with different levels of risk) for trading 12 currency pairs:
Download full set packages for available strategies here:
Project LASSO EA: LASSO EA fixed lot -1000% per Year LIVE Signal here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1866053
INSTRUCTION HOW TO INSTALL: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/751833
LASSO EA participates in the project: LASSO EA x2 strategy -1000% per Year. LIVE Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1866612
INSTRUCTION HOW TO INSTALL: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/751575
LASSO_EA is specially designed for real trading. That is, the adviser does not need special conditions, brokers, time, resources, servers, etc. etc. The system works with any broker under any market conditions:
- works with any broker, even those that use FIFO and/or ESMA rules, as well as with any American brokers;
- not sensitive to slippage;
- not sensitive to spread expansion;
- easily manages intraday fluctuations;
- easily sustains any gaps.