The EA is based on analysis of price movement. Does not use Martingale, grid, pyramiding and other high-risk strategies. Stop loss and take profit is placed on every trade. The first stop loss modification represents a breakeven level, then trailing stop starts working by points till it covers a distance specified in the TrailingStop setting. After the price covers the TrailingStop distance, Hi-Low trailing by extrema of previous bars starts. Specify a timeframe and a number of bars in the EA's settings to look for extrema. Switching trailing stop provides an effective way to increase profit. VSP is required for flawless operation, minimum deposit is 1000 units of the base currency. Recommended timeframe is H1-H4.
- TypeOrderExecution - type of order execution, Market Execution or Instant Execution;
- BalanceLot - calculating trading lot on the basis of the balance;
- Lots - trading lot if BalanceLot = 0;
- TakeProfit - take profit in points;
- StopLoss - stop loss in points;
- Distance - period to search extrema;
- Factor - coefficient to calculate ratio of trend direction;
- Magic - order magic number;
- MaxAttempts - maximum number of attempts to open an order;
- DelaySeconds - pause in seconds between attempts to open an order;
- Slippage - maximum price slippage;
- BreakevenStart – number of points to move a trade to breakeven;
- BreakevenStep - distance to place breakeven;
- TrailingStop – number of points to switch Hi-Low trailing;
- TrailingStart – number of points to start trailing stop;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step.
- TimeFrame – timeframe to search for low/high price;
- BarCount – number of bars to search for extrema;
- IndentHiLow – indent from Hi-Low price to place stop loss.
- ShowInfo - display/hide information on the trading;
- TextColor - displayed data color.