EA trades at a sharp price movements
The EA trades at a sharp price movement.
- Revers — signal reverse.
- Period_Ind1 — the period for calculation of the average price movement range.
- Period_Ind2 — the period of the entry direction indicator.
- K_signal — the ratio of exceeding average price range.
- Open_Type — direction of the trade: 0 - Buy only, 1 - Sell only, 2 - both directions.
- FixLot — fixed lot.
- MarginLot — lot calculation according to the specified margin rate.
- MarginPercentLot — lot calculation according to % of the deposit for the margin rate.
- Risk — lot calculation according to stop loss and risk per one trade in % of the deposit.
- MarginPercentMax — maximum allowed margin for the EA as % of deposit.
- SL_ — stop loss in points.
- SL_Bar — stop loss calculation according to Highs and Lows of bars (if SL_=0).
- SL_Min — minimum allowable Stop Loss.
- SL_Max — maximum allowable stop loss.
- TP_ — take profit in points; 4 digits (2 digits).
- TP_Bar — take profit calculation according to peaks of the specified number of bars (if ТР_=0).
- TP_Min — minimum allowable take profit.
- TP_Max — maximum allowable take profit.
- Profit_loss_min — minimum allowable profit to loss ratio.
- Profit_loss_max — maximum allowable profit to loss ratio.
- DoubleOpen — entry option in case of a repeated signal (0-7).
- Tral_Start — distance to start trailing.
- Tral_Distance — trailing distance (if 0 trailing is enabled).
- Position_Tral — position trailing as % of deposit.
- Topping_max — maximum allowable number of additions to a position.
- Topping_step — distance in points between the additions.
- EquityLossMaxPercent — maximum allowable position drawdown (this increased position will be closed).
- Settings for the EA operation on specific week days and months.
- AllTick — operation in All Ticks mode (otherwise Opening Prices Only mode).