The Expert Advisor uses two standard indicators - Commodity Channel Index and Larry Williams' Percent Range.
The EA works without SL and TP. Trades are opened and closed based on the indicator readings.
Only sell trades are performed.
Recommended currency pair is EURUSD.
Timeframe is M15 (working on other timeframes is possible after optimization).
Monitoring of the Expert Advisor: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/107596
- WPR parameter - Larry Williams' Percent Range parameter (used during optimization);
- CCI parameter - Commodity Channel Index parameter (used during optimization);
- Fix lot - fixed lot size;
- Money Management - if TRUE, the lot size is dynamic (depends on free funds and risk percentage); if FALSE, the lot size is fixed;
- Max Risk (%) - risk percentage for the dynamic lot;
- Slippage - slippage;
- Magic - magic number.
Changing WPR and CCI parameters is recommended when optimizing in the strategy tester.
Param 1 (recommended optimization values: from -5 to -20)
Param 2 (recommended optimization values: from -70 to -95)
Param 3 (recommended optimization values: from 170 to 190)
Param 4 (recommended optimization values: from -160 to -180)
Added increasing lot in case of a drawdown (martingale; it can be disabled in the settings).
Added ability to place Stop Loss and Take Profit (enabled/disabled in the settings).
If TP is set, the EA exits the market by Take Profit.