Reward for Effort
About the System:
Reward for Effort is an automatic trending system based on proprietary methods of trend identification simultaneously on 5 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, H4, D1. Reward for Effort is provided by the proprietary 15 speed dynamic trailing stop mechanism, which is able to give control to the adjustable Parabolic SAR indicator, which receives data from the active working time frame D1. Primarily, the first order is modified only then the control is passed on Parabolic SAR. If Parabolic SAR starts giving an opposite signal, control is passed on 15 speed dynamic mechanism, configuration of which you can adjust yourself in the settings, or use a reference one. If Parabolic SAR generates profit-directed signal again, 15 speed dynamic trailing stop mechanism will pass control on Parabolic SAR. In case of successful entry by trend, it allows to gain 800 and more points of profit which depends on setting of 15 speed dynamic trailing stop mechanism. Reward for Effort is provided with detailed informational panel which is displayed on the screen of the pair working chart.
Core target of a trade is 50 points, in case of initial mastering trailing stop must be at least 20 points. The main timeframe for an active chart is D1.
The system is designed for EURUSD only. Other pairs require customization of the trend module combinatorial set.
It was tested from 2000.01.01 to 2015.01.01. We recorder the test in a video file to demonstrate the system's operation.
- The_resistance_of_the_uptrend_or_the_support_of_the_downtrend - corridor of manual input of support and resistance points in the light of external data (disabled by default).
- The_support_of_the_uptrend_or_resistance_of_the_downtrend - corridor of manual input of support and resistance points in the light of external data (disabled by default).
- Sar_trailing_main_parametr - Parabolic value (deviation as % to identify reversal)
- Allowed_spread_to_open_order - spread limit.
- The_allowable_width_of_the_channel_Bollinger_to_open_order - Bollinger channel width limit (by working timeframe).
- leverage - leverage for calculation: automated determination or manual level, if USE_hand_tuning_laverage - true.
- USE_hand_tuning_leverage - manual control over the leverage, assigns its own calculated level of the leverage irrespective of the broker's leverage.
- Auto_configuration_of_the_lot_size_on_the_magnitude_of_the_risk - enable/disable automated lot calculation by the specified risk value.
- The_percentage_RISK_of_alone_order - risk % per one order with consideration of stop loss value.
- The_percentage_of_RISK_multiple_orders_in_the_market - risk % per several simultaneous orders.
- The_percentage_of_deposits_in_margin_of_alone_order - percentage of deposit used in margin for one order.
- The_percentage_of_deposits_in_margin_for_all_open_orders - percentage of deposit used in margin for all orders.
- Total_percentage_drawdown_for_lock_opening_orders - percentage of deposit in drawdown above which next orders are not opened.
- Max_Orders - maximum number of simultaneously opened orders.
- Use_TrailingStop - enable/disable TrailingStop block
- TP3,TP9,TP489,TP2683,TP2684 - standard profit of an order
- TakeProfit_TREND_MODEL - profit of an order after its first modification.
- TrailingStop_TREND_MODEL - obtaining the first target profit which ensures the first modification of an order.
- TrailingStep_TREND_MODEL - target profit blocked by stoploss after the first modification of an order.
- TrailingStopLevel1_TREND_MODEL - obtaining the second target profit which ensures the second modification of an order.
- TrailingStepLevel1_TREND_MODEL - target profit blocked by stoploss after the second modification of an order.