Pool orders and exit once a certain profit is reached.
Order Basket remembers active positions as a single group. Once the combined profit of all the orders of the group is reached, Order Basket automatically closes all the orders in that group.
- magic numbers - comma separated values for order magic numbers that Order Basket is set to track
- target profit - target profit for the basket of orders in the deposit currency
If using expert advisors or scripts, add their magic numbers to Order Basket.
If tracking manually-opened trades, make sure that the magic number value 0 is included on the list.
- Works in single and multiple instruments
- Resumes when the platform is restarted
- Prints a message on the log when the target profit is hit
- Provides chart comments indicating the current profit value of the basket, as well as the orders included on the basket and their individual unrealized profits