Apollo 13 EA
The Apollo EA is a new fully automated Expert Advisor that uses very efficient strategies, indicators and price action to analyze the market and identify price breakouts in the future to gain profits. This strategy works on real accounts for years. Stop Orders are used for the fastest order execution and to secure your profits, which can be trailed by an adjustable trailing stop. Furthermore there are several filters that you can test and find out which fit the most to your preferences. This EA does not need forced optimization like other advisors, which is crucial to be profitable in the future. As this is a long term Expert Advisor to gain constant profits, do not expect gigantic profits after a few days. All shown backtests are made with default settings except the lot size. This is a "set and forget" system.
Recommended Currency Pairs: USDJPY, EURUSD
Recommended Timeframe: H1
|Minimum Leverage||1:100 for Standard Settings|
|Broker||Use in a Low Spread Account without commission and fast execution|
|Trading Time||24/5 -> Adjustable Time Filter|
How to install:
- The EA must be simply attached to every Chart you would like to trade, USDJPY is recommended
- If the Smiley in the upper right corner is smiling and you can see the user friendly Apollo Interface, everything is working right!
- I recommend to use the pairs listed above only. So you do not have to load separate setfile, all settings are stored internally.
- If you want to use it for a Prop Account, you can set the DD Filter which closes all Orders when a certain Drawdown is reached. Set a desirable Lot size for that and choose fixed Lot or a percentage Lot Size that always fits to your balance automatically.
- Fully automatically trading with adjustable filters and inputs
- Multiple currency pairs supported
- Solid performance in backtest and live accounts
- Pending Orders for best Market execution you can get
- Very easy to use, only attach to a chart and you are good to go
- Much cheaper than available high-quality alternatives
- Strict use of Stop Loss Management to secure your money and profits
- No Martingale, Grid or other risk full strategies needed
- Advanced Algorithm for executing strategies based on many years of research and testing
1. Main parameters
1.1 Take Profit
1.2 Stop Loss
1.3 Use Highs and Lows for Stop Loss instead
1.4 Use Highs and Lows for Take Profit instead
1.5 If you are using both you can set the Reward to Risk ratio here to place the TP
1.6 Choose your Lot Mode
1.7 General Lot Setting - Fixed Lot or Lot per balance set below
1.8 Balance for Lot Size
1.9 MAX Slippage
2. Trailing Settings
2.1 Trailing activation point - Stop Loss is set
2.2 Trailing space between price and Stop Loss
2.3 Trailing step size, distance Stop Loss is trailed and updated
3. Breakout Settings
3.1 Choose Calculation for Highs and Lows
3.2 If you have chosen Mathematic Algorithm you can set the Interval Size here the EA is searching for new HiLos
4. EMA Filter for Trend
4.1 EMA Slope. Buy Trades only above, Sell only below
5. Drawdown Filter
5.1 Set the maximum DD per Day. When reached every position will be closed until the rest of the day
6. Time Filter
6.1 Trading start hour
6.2 Trading end hour
7. Backtest -> If you want to test this ea without visual mode, it will be a lot faster when setting this to true. The results will be exactly the same.
If you have further questions you can write a comment or send me a message. I usually answer within a few hours.