My Trading Assistant PRO
The EA is meant for trailing positions manually opened by a trader. Install it to your VPS and you don't have to worry about placement of stop loss levels or closing profit when a price reaches predetermined targets. The EA can work both with orders manually opened by a trader and orders of other EAs. The EA is based on my personal experience and requirements to manual trading. It works with any number of orders.
Functions of the Expert Advisor:
- Risk Control - places stop loss and take profit for all open orders according to specified parameters. It can close a part or the whole of all open orders if maximum possible drawdown is reached.
- Breakeven - breakeven dual level allows to protect your money from losses if the price reverses and moves to inappropriate direction. Each breakeven level has its own parameter of price distance from an order opening and breakeven level, where stop loss should be placed.
- Trailing stop - standard trailing of opened positions according to specified parameters in points. When the price passes points specified in parameters, the EA places and moves stop loss levels. Only profit is trailed.
- Hi/Low Trailing - trailing stop by Highs/Lows of previous bars. The EA analyzes the high/low price of previous bars (number of bars and a time frame are set in the EA's parameters) and places stop loss above/below the extremum with a specified indent. Trailing stop allows to get maximum possible profit if the trade is in trend.
- Order grid - when this function is enabled, the EA opens new orders with a preset step and lot, if the initial trade opened by the trader has moved a preset number of points in unprofitable direction. Orders opening step and trading lot can be fixed or have previous values multiplied by a specified coefficient. Order grid is closed by trailing stop. Total profit for the whole order grid is trailed.
Enable the visual mode to test the EA's performance capabilities in the strategy tester. Two buttons (Buy and Sell) will appear on the chart to imitate manual trading. All functions work independently. You can enable and disable them as required. The EA is easily adjusted and adapted to market conditions. Use VPS server for correct operation 24 hours a day.
- RiskControl - enable/disable risk control;
- TakeProfit - take profit level in points if take profit of the open trade = 0;
- StopLoss - stop loss level in points if stop loss of the open trade = 0;
- MaxDrawdown - maximum drawdown of the balance to close all orders;
- SizeClosing - percentage of partial closing. If set to 100%, the whole volume will be closed;
- Breakeven - enable/disable breakeven;
- StartBreakeven_1,2 - number of points profitably passed by the price to move positions to breakeven;
- StepBreakeven_1,2 - distance in points to place the breakeven level;
- Trailing - enable/disable trailing by points;
- TrailingStart - the minimum number of points passed from the order open price for the trailing;
- TrailingStop - the number of points to start trailing stop;
- TrailingStep - trailing stop step;
- TrailingHiLow - enable/disable trailing by High - Low of previous bars;
- TimeFrame - time frame to search for the extrema of previous bars;
- BarCount - number of previous bars to search for extrema;
- IndentHiLow - shift from High - Low of the highest/lowest value;
- Grid - show/hide the order grid;
- LotsMultiplier - grid trade lot multiplication factor;
- FirstStepOrders - initial step of order grid opening;
- StepMultiplier - multiplication factor of the step of order grid opening;
- MaxOrders - maximum number of opened orders;
- ShowInfo - show/hide information on the trading;
- TextColor - displayed data color.
Added ability to enable/disable Buy/Sell buttons on the chart.