Shmendridge PAM Blueberry
About the Shmendridge PAM (Price Action Master) EA Series
- These multi-symbol multi-time-frame bots enter on high probability engulfing bar and shooting star/hammer/pin bar patterns with a stop order. (Delays won't matter, slippage and spread not a big deal on larger time-frames.)
- They may consider up to 4 secondary time-frames in their analyses and score of space, trend, quality of bar, quality of important locations, big round numbers, MACD divergence, moving averages and quality of pullbacks.
- These bots can print a special csv log file for statistic analyses of each observed criteria.
- The bots are based on many of the trading principles of the James16 chart thread. *Neither I, nor my EA are affiliated in any way to the Jame16 group.
- Non scalper. Uses only completed bars in its calculations.
- Check comments area for live account info
About the Shmendridge PAM Blueberry
- This PAM bot has been trained to focus on entries on the M15 time frame chart likely to give a bigger move. H1 and H4 are also examined and included in the considerations with a lot of weight on trend.
- This EA uses an advanced trailing stop which includes big round numbers and recent bar lows in it's calculations.
- Pre-optimized for wide range of markets. Ready to go.
- Lots—Percent of equity to risk on each trade.
- MAGIC_NUMBER—Unique ID.
- Slippage—Maximum slippage.
- EXPOSURECHECK—If true will not open correlated trades.
- CheckMargin—If false it will bypass the free margin check. Turn it off to save CPU during tests.
- SYMBOLS—The total number of different symbols to be included in the strategy.
- SYMBOL1...SYMBOL30—Enter each symbol to be included in the strategy.
- riskadj1...riskadj30—Enter each risk multiplier for each symbol in case you want to risk more or less than the specified Lots for some symbols. This is a multiplier so 1 is normal risk. 0.5 is half risk. 2 is 2x risk.
- Log Orders—Turns the csv logs on or off. They will be created here: "...\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Files"
- PrintScores-Prints out the score details of each PA.
- Verbal-Prints out various extra information.
- ALERTS—If true pops an alert on each new order placed.
- PrintOrderStats—Prints all volumes of open orders
Version 2.4 - 2015.09.16