- By trend occurs, the position is taken in the fundamental side and the hedge side.
- If the weak trend has occurred in the fundamental direction the position of the fundamental side is taken.
- If the strong trend has occurred in the hedge direction the position of the hedge side is taken.
- The input parameters are optimized for H1.
- This EA is for USDJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY, CHFJPY, CADJPY, AUDUSD.
- magic—Set magic number. Since the magic number is reserved from magic to (magic + trapCnt), please make sure it is not in conflict with the magic number of other EA.
- FUNDA—If you think fundamental is buying (in this case, the hedge is selling), set 1. If you think fundamental is selling (in this case, the hedge is buying), set to -1.
- maxPrice—Maximum price of trap.
- maxCnt—Set the maximum number of positions.
- trapCnt—Set the maximum number of traps.
- lots—Set the number of lots. 0.01 means one thousand currency.
- BreakEven—Set lowest profit in pips for the fundamental side.
- TrailingStop—Set trailing in pips for the fundamental side.
- BreakEvenForHedge—Set lowest profit in pips for the hedge side.
- TrailingStopForHedge—Set trailing in pips for the hedge side.
- losscutPipsForHedge—Set losscut in pips for the hedge side.
- displayMode—If you want to display the parameter in the upper left corner of the screen, set to 1.
For EA to trade each currency, set the FUNDA and maxPrice assuming the period.
- USDJPY: For example, in the case of the January 2013 to December 2013, set the FUNDA = 1, maxPrice = 100.
- EURUSD: For example, in the case of the January 2014 to December 2014, set the FUNDA = -1, maxPrice = 1.40.
In the case of forward test, set the FUNDA and maxPrice you think.