Great One Way
This is a grid Expert Advisor for automatic and semi-automatic trading. It opens orders with a specified step. New positions are opened when a price moves in both profitable and unprofitable directions. It changes a lot, sets common Stop Loss, moves it into breakeven, has several options of closing profitable positions. Keeps track of drawdown. It stops trading when a certain level is reached. The EA will help to implement numerous trading strategies. You can use it along with other expert advisors or in manual trading.
Expert Advisor Settings
TRADE SETTINGS - common settings of the EA
- magic - magic number. If 0, then it is not used.
- direction of trade - trade direction. Options: only buy, only sell, both directions.
- step - number of points after which the EA opens the next order.
- slippage - slippage size.
- non-stop trading - enabling automated trading. The EA opens the first order by itself. If you select both directions, the EA opens buy and sell orders. If this function is disabled, the EA will not work until new market order appears. In this case it will determine lot and direction by itself.
- initial lot - initial lot for automated trading.
Settings for profit orders - settings for profitably opening orders
- open new orders in profit - enable/disable function.
- maximum profit orders - number of orders to be opened. The EA stops opening new orders if this number of profitable orders is reached.
- coefficient - lots of the next orders can be changed. Specify a multiplier.
- each N order - succession number of an order for increasing the lot. For example, if this parameter is set to 2, the succession will be as follows: 1,1,2,2,3,3 etc.
Settings for loss orders - the same for unprofitably opening orders
- open new orders in loss?
- maximum loss orders
- each N order
SL SETTINGS - stop loss settings
- set common SL - enable/disable function.
- orders for SL - number of open orders to set common stop loss.
- points to SL - distance from the last order to set stop loss. When buying, the common stop loss is set under the lowest order.
CLOSE PROFIT - settings for profitable closing the whole position
- profit order close all - close all positions if they are profitable and there is a certain number of them.
- close bigger profit - close the most profitable order. If 15 buy orders are opened, then the lowest order will be closed when they all are profitable.
- number order close - at which amount of order to perform closing. This setting works for two previous points.
- points after last order - amount of points to close orders.
- close by equity - closing all positions when a definite profit is gained. The EA refers to the Equity parameter. Buy and sell positions will be closed.
- equity profit - profit to close all orders. In deposit currency.
BREAKEVEN IN PROFIT - this function sets common breakeven for profitable orders
I.e. when all opened orders are positive and there is a sufficient number of them, the EA will set a common breakeven.
- set breakeven in profit - enable/disable function.
- number of orders - number of orders.
- points after last order - number of points after the last order. Useful if you don't want to set breakeven at once but when the price moves a definite number of points in the profit direction. For example, if you open 1 order, you should specify a distance from the order to the price in the profitable direction. Otherwise the EA will set breakeven at once. The order will be closed and an error will appear.
BREAKEVEN IN LOSS - breakeven settings for unprofitable positions.
If all opened orders are unprofitable and there is a sufficient number of them, the EA will set a common breakeven.
- set breakeven in loss - enable/disable function.
- number of orders - number of orders.
- points after last order - number of points after the last order.
WATCH FOR DRAWDOWN - drawdown monitoring.
If drawdown exceeds a definite value (%), all orders will be closed and the EA will be disabled.
- set maximum drawdown - enable/disable function.
- maximum drawdown - allowed drawdown in %.