This simple EA is designed for USDJPY H1 on the basis of moving averages and MACD oscillator. Other instruments require longtime setting.
- Opening several orders;
- Adjustment of a lot size subject to the deposit and the set risk;
- Setting StopLoss parameter in pips;
- Enable and disable MoneyManagement function.
Orders are closed and opened according to the indicator's signals, Stop Loss is meant for emergence close of a lot if connection or the trend reversal is lost. We do not recommend using the EA if your deposit is less than $200. Minimum lot is 0.05
Description and Recommended Parameters for USDJPY with $1000 deposit
- Stoploss=600 — Stop Loss value in pips for emergence close of an order as was mentioned above;
- Lots=0.1 — Lot; this parameter also influences on calculation of a minimum allowed balance (Lots*1000);
- UseMoneyManagement=true — Risk management; if set to false (by default) lot value is not changed;
- MaximumRisk=0.03 — Risk (30%);
- DecreaseFactor=2 — Opening position volume decreasing ratio (relative to the volume of the previous position);
- MovingPeriod1=10 — MA indicator value;
- MovingPeriod2=20 — MA indicator value;
- MovingPeriod3=50 — MA indicator value;
- MaxOrders =2 — Maximum number of opened orders;
- Rastor=0.03 — An added coefficient to the MACD oscillator does not allow to open orders in case of a low wave or flat (the parameter is optimal for USDJPY).