BLACK FRIDAY !
Price now only $295 until November 30th
Next price: $795
TETON is a fully automated Mean Reversion Strategy and opens new trades on only US Session. It works good on all major pairs.
Main strategy is pullback and searches price return after high movement. Its entering conditions depend on volatility of day and sharpe price movement on one direction.
The system focuses only Small and Steady Profits. It can work on VPS clearly.
What is a Pullback?
The price never just follows a straight line and the price movements on any financial market can usually be described in so-called price waves. The markets alternate between bullish (rising) and bearish (falling) trend waves.
During an uptrend, the dominant trend waves moved higher. The correction waves represent moves against the ongoing trend direction. When trading pullbacks, traders look for those correction phases and then time trade entries during such phases.
The idea is that you want to wait for the price to “pull back” during a trend to provide you with a better entry price. When the market is moving higher and you anticipate that the move will continue, you want to enter a trade for the lowest price possible. Pullbacks help you find such opportunities.
- Symbol & TimeFrame: EURUSD M30
- OneChart Usage for all pairs : When it is true, one chart is enough for trading all selected pairs
- Selected Symbols: EURUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF, AUDNZD, GBPNZD, GBPAUD
- Min Account Balance: 200 USD
- Account & Broker: All Brokers and hedging accounts
! Please check if the London time you see in the info panel is the same as the current London time. If it is different, please change Broker GMT input parameter when you attach the EA to chart.
- Lot Calculation Method: Risk_Level / Fixed_Lot
- Risk Level (1-15): It is active when Risk_Level is selected. Lot is calculated for each pair automatically depends on equity, leverage, risk_level. It can be between 1 to 15
- Fixed Lot : It is active when Fixed_Lot is selected
- Usage for all symbols: When it is true, only one chart is enough for trading all selected symbols
- Symbols: Use comma as seperator and write symbols' names
- Symbols Suffix: If the broker uses suffix (Suffix is a letter behind the pair, EURUSDm for example.), just write suffix to here.
- EURUSDm >>> Suffix: m
- EURUSD.m >>> Suffix: .m
- GMT in Winter : Please check London Time when you attached the EA to the chart.
- Daylight Saving Time : If London time is different, you may also change this input.
- New Trade: If it is false, new order can't be opened
- Max Number of Symbols: It can't open new symbols more than this number
- Max Number of Currencies: If it is 1, it means that only one position of currencies can be opened in one direction. For example: one EUR symbol can be opened at the same time.
- Only Sell & Only Buy: You can write currencies and symbols. (Example: EUR,GBPUSD,CHF,AUDUSD) Please use comma as seperator
- Recovery Mode: It covers negative positions by using averaging technic.
- Max Floating Drawdown %: If drawdown reaches to this percentage number of your balance, then it closes all positions which opened by it
If you buy this EA, please send me message to join the private group.