This is a grid Expert Advisor using layers locking and lot step and size multiplication factor for further orders opening. The market is entered when the price has deviated from a moving average by an average value of the market volatility for n period. The market volatility is measured for n period per the specified timeframe. Usually, if the price goes outside the framework of its average volatility, it will strive to come back inside this framework. Each layer is either closed by trailing stop or locked. The locked layer is covered by the next layer if its profit overlaps the first layer drawdown. If both layers are locked, the third one will be opened. It does not have locking functions and is meant only for moving two previous layers to zero.
- BarHistory — number of bars for the market volatility analysis;
- TimeFrame — timeframe for the market volatility analysis;
- MA_Period — moving average period;
- MA_Method — MA averaging method;
- MA_Price — MA price type;
- FirstLots — initial lot;
- LockedDrawdown — layer drawdown for locking in % of the deposit;
- LotsMultiplier — lot multiplier;
- TakeProfit — take profit in points;
- FirstStepOrders — step for opening orders;
- StepMultiplier — step multiplier for further orders opening;
- TrailingStop — trailing stop in points;
- TrailingStep — trailing step in points;
- MagicNum — magic number.