The FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA is a very intelligent expert system that works with 10 strategies & 10 filters and can open and manage up to 100 trades in one second. Change Manual GMToffset time to your broker time, and you can trade or test it as you like on GBPUSD because we created this EA for this pair, but you can also trade or test EURUSD, or any other currency pairs without changing any setting. It is desirable to make backtest and demo test before running it on a real account.
The FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA works on many of our live accounts, not on demo accounts. You can look at our real account in any time at mql5 site via https://www.mql5.com/en/users/forexstay. It uses the same settings for ALL years SINCE 1999.
The FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA uses ten smart strategies, and no martingale, no hedging, no grid. It always uses stop loss to protect your money with low drawdown and works on all brokers. It requires just one setting and never needs to be optimized again. We created and developed FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA to work only on M15 charts, also it must trade on GBPUSD, if you want to get very high profit from this EA.
It is recommended to use a low spread broker and a VPS. 1:400 leverage or more is good. If you have a micro account, you can start using it with $50 only.
Please send the author a private message to get support or help, or anything else.
Strategy Tester Result with the default setting in the FOREXSTAY-LIGHT:
- Tested for 16 years: On GBPUSD year 1999 to 2014 it generated in the tester more than $744,981,965.25 from $10000 deposit using Risk= 25%
- Tested for 16 years: On EURUSD year 1999 to 2014 it generated in the tester more than $575,021,692.59 from $10000 deposit using Risk= 45%
Important Parameters. Please don't change them until you know what you do.
- UseMM=true; — Enabling capital management (Money Management).
- MaxLots — Maximum lot (with the MM value predetermined above, the volume of the lot will not increase).
- MaxOrders— Maximum number of orders.
- MaxSpread — Max spread.
- Slippage — Slippage. 1-2 suggests - no more and no less.