The Catcher EA's trading strategy is based on peculiarities of EURUSD movements and determining Price Action patterns (PA). Thereby the EA is quite stable and passes testing over a years-long history of EURUSD pair.
The EA is fully automated and does not require complicated settings - just set a desired risk level. The trading is performed on EURUSD, М5.
The EA Operation Principle:
- Regardless of the fact that you trade on M5, the EA analyses candle formations form higher time frames either. М5 trading is required for more accurate filters triggering to get maximum profit.
- When a signal is received, the EA analyses a width of the current price channel and a range of unique indicators, and then it decides upon entering the market or skipping the signal if it does not meet preset requirements.
A team of professional requirements permanently engaged into developing the EA's characteristics. We have already released the 4th version of the EA with even more accurate filters. All our clients receive further updates free of charge!
Attention! The EA does not use martingale or a grid to average the profit. If there are several (2-3) opened positions at a time, there will be several consecutive strong signals. Nonetheless, positions are closed independently!
Features of the EA:
- No martingale, no grid;
- Owing to revealed regularity of EURUSD movements, it works on years-long history of the pair with one setting only;
- Appropriate for both experienced traders and beginners;
- Does not require big initial deposit;
- Every deal is protected by stop-orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit);
- Integrated MM system ensures operation with both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage;
- Does not consume too much CPU resources.
- TradeLot - the lot size if DepoPercentMM = 0;
- DepoPercentMM - MM activation, if > 0 it trades a percent of deposit;
- MagicNumber - identifier of the EA's trades;
- DrawChannel - channel display on/off;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowable spread;
- NumberOfTry - the number of attempts to open/close a position;
- Slippage - maximum allowable slippage;
- OrdComment - a comment to the order.
The EA is more reliable now.