FrameMaster500 is an advanced scalping system based on several indicators and significant chart patterns. It uses a flexible Money Management and is pursuing a long-term investors strategy.
Dynamic algorithms enable seamlessly changes of complex trading scenarios. Two independent safety systems ensure adequate protection of capital investment. The security margin is monitored in real time, and with the Losslimit option, the losses of the trading capital per week can be defined. A dashboard and visual effects indicate in which market situation the system is located, so that they always perfectly informed about the current market situation.
The user interface is divided into 5 control fields.
- DisplayingDashboard — Activate the dashboard with the input true, in the left upper side of the screen will appears a well-structured dashboard.
- Boardsize — The dashboard can be displaying in 4 dimensions 1-4 (small-big).
- Fontcolor — Font color in the dashboard (Steel Blue).
- Sectioncolor — Section color in the dashboard (Silver).
- Backgroundcolor — Background color in the dashboard (Black).
- DisplayingReport — Activate the FrameReport option with the input true, a performance report will be appeaing in the chart every week.
- TesterTemplate — In tester mode you have the possibility to start with a preferred template. Just write here the name of the desired template.
- MagicNumber — Select a number of your choice. Note: This value should not be changed during operations.
- WriteEventProtocol — Activate the Eventprotocol option with the input true, the event protocol will be created every week. Note: Activate the Eventprotocol option in each live operation.
- EraseEventProtocol — With the input true, it's possible to erase the current event protocol.
- AutomaticManagement — With the input true calculates percentage of the trading capital. Note: This percentage will be divided by the value of Orderlimit in the control field 5 (divide lots). Sample [1% = 1 Lot / Orderlimit (5) = 0.2 Lot per Order].
- ProgressiveMode — Activate the ProgressiveMode option with the input true to gradually increase the order lot in the trend market. The system counts how often orders were held over the weekend. In the first two stages the amount of order lots will be doubled, in the following stages the amount of order lots from stage 1 will be added. The current payment stage is displayed in the dashboard.
- Percentage — The desired percentage of the trading capital can be defined. Proper values are from 0,1 to 0,5%.
- Lotlimit — The maximum allowed order lot can be defined.
- Fixedlot — Deactivate the automatic management with the input false, and the amount of lots can be defined by the operator self.
- Margincall — The minimum amount of the trading capital can be defined. If the loss exceeded this value, all orders will be closed and the system will disable by itself.
- LossLimit — Losses of the trading capital per week can be defined as percentage. If losses exceeded this value all orders will be closeb and the system will switch into a sleeping mode. The sleeping mode switches off automatically at the start of the following trading week. Proper values are from 5 to 50%.
- Signalspacings — The signal distance to key levels can be defined as points. Proper values are from 1 to 20.
- Markup — The signal range that is fixed in certain market phases at week's open price can be defined as points. Proper values are from 15 to 50.
- Orderlimit — The number of simultaneously retained orders per week can defined. Proper values are from 3 to 10.
- Orderspacings — The order-to-order distance can be defined as points. Proper values are from 5 to 50.
- Waitbyopening — The order-to-order distance can be defined as Bars. Proper values are from 1 to 5.
- Waitbyclosure — Sleeping time by orders close can be defined as Bars. Proper values are from 0 to 10.
The input parameters are optimized for EURJPY H4 and can not be changed. All technical indicators are fixed on H4 timeframe.
A description of different options can be found in the "Comments" tab.