Varkis EA is a multi-currency professional Expert Advisor that uses a variety of trading strategies in the foreign exchange market. Each of the individual strategies has gone through many years of development and testing on quotes with 100% simulation. Each transaction is protected by multi-level closing algorithms. Thanks to the use of several strategies for each currency pair, the Expert Advisor is successfully tested with 100% simulation of quotes over a long period of time.
Real trading signal:
Actual settings file: CLICK
Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, USDCAD,
AUDCAD, CHFJPY, EURCHF, USDJPY.
Minimum recommended deposit: $100 for all currency pairs!
With settings: 0.01 to $100.
- Before using the Expert, be sure to contact the author for assistance with installation and broker recommendations.
- Be sure to use a VPS or a server with minimal network latency for the broker's server.
- Use a broker with the lowest spread and commission.
- Before using it on a real account, test it with the lot you need.
- The algorithm finds anomalous spikes in volatility during calm market periods.
- Rebound from support and resistance levels.
- Trading in a narrowly directed channel.
- Opening deals in the direction of the trend, with a deviation volatility in the opposite direction.
- The algorithm does not use high risk strategies. Each transaction is protected by several levels of control. An adaptive transaction tracking algorithm is used.
- The strategy has been successfully tested throughout the available history, with a simulation quality of 100%. With slippage and commission close to real market conditions.
How to install an Expert Advisor for trading:
You need to transfer the file with the Expert Advisor to one chart with the EURUSD M1 currency pair. And in the "Market Watch" window, add those currency pairs that you would like to trade. After that, in the expert settings, you can enable and disable the currency pair for trading. The Expert Advisor itself will automatically trade on all selected currency pairs, you will only need to install it on one chart.
Expert test results:
Testing took place on the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, USDCAD, AUDCAD, CHFJPY, EURCHF, USDJPY.
From 2007 to 2022. Initial deposit $1,000, net profit $6,594,640.
The quality of quotes modeling is 100%.
The maximum Drawdown on funds for the entire period is 11.58%. Recovery factor 16.
- Definition Filling Mode - Filling Mode definition type : Manual/Automatic .
- ORDER TYPE FILLING - in manual mode, you will need to select the type of mod your broker is.
- EA Orders Comment - comments on orders and positions.
- TradingNewYear - Trade before the new year.
- <<Currency Prefix>> - an important parameter, the prefix of your currency pairs is written here.
- magic number - magic number.
- Start Hour - start time of the Expert Advisor.
- End Hour - end time of the Expert Advisor.
- Trading Friday - permission to trade on Friday.
- True - trade on Friday.
- False - DO NOT trade on Friday.
- Trading Holidays New Year - permission to trade on New Year's holidays.
- Money Management Settings:
- type- type of money management.
- Fixed Lots - fixed lot.
- Lots For Balance - lot from the size of the balance.
- Balance - balance for lot calculation.
- slippage - slippage in points.
- Currency Pairs Settings: (currency pair settings block)
- symbol - the name of the currency pair (Attention! You do not need to prefix here, there is a separate setting for this at the top of the list)
- Trade - permission to trade this currency pair.
- Maximum Spread - maximum spread in points for this currency pair (For each currency pair, you can set your own spread)
- profits - profit in points, for each currency pair.
- Filter Closures 1 - closing filter
- Filter Closures 2 - closing filter.
Varko Group Inc is an innovative financial company that develops automated trading systems for financial markets.
As well as management and support, clients' investment instruments.
- Official resources of the developer company, you can find here MQL5 Profile
- Welcome to our public channel MQL5 channel