Speedometer TP SL Theory Probability
Speedometer TP SL Theory Probability is a multi-currency Expert Advisor, which works on many symbols and M1 or M5 timeframe.
The Expert Advisor does not use high-risk trading strategies like Martingale. It works with probability, take profit, and stop loss.
Using strategy Theory Probability Formula example:
- Average True Range > Standard Deviation = BUY.
- Average True Range < Standard Deviation = SELL.
It can also be used on other major pairs.
- Needed 1:300 leverage as a minimum.
- Use a broker with rebate, deposit bonus, low spread and VPS.
- You can begin to use it with $100 only.
- The used timeframe is M1 or M5.
- MagicNumber: magic number.
- Risk: ratio of account balance to trade.
- MaxSpread: maximum spread to limit spread allowed to trade.
- stoploss: stop loss.
- takeprofit: take profit.
- Slippage: permissible slippage for opening an order.
- point: probability formula value.
- Speedometer: range market value.