The MSR 5.0 Multi EA is based on the Elliott wave theory.
The EA trades pending orders. It looks for an entry points into the 3rd wave for all specified pairs. It applies the channel method.
Meant for M5-М15. We recommend to use default settings if you work with more than 7-10 pairs.
If you use 2-3 pairs, you can increase percentage of the deposit by one pair.
It was developed and tested on 4 digit quotes.
If you work with 5 digit quotes, multiply values by 10 in settings where numerals in points are specified.
Please test MSR on a DEMO ACCOUNT before using it on a real account!
You can also test it in the Strategy Tester (on one pair) to understand the EA's logic.
- _Symbols - specify names of 14 currency pairs you are going to trade:
- % of deposit for one pair: a part of the deposit to trade on one currency pair
- Continue or not after close all: stop or continue trading after closing all positions
- Magic of EA: EA's magic number
- OneDirection trade: trading in one direction when a signal comes
- Min. Delta (p.): minimum indent in points for a reverse order (multiply by 10 if you use 5-digit accounts)
- Max. Delta (p.): maximum indent in points for a reverse order (multiply by 10 if you use 5-digit accounts)
- Min. Bars: Minimum number of bars to find a signal
- Max. Bars: Maximum number of bars to find a signal
- MA period: period of filtering MA
- Day BarSize (p.): day opening price course, selection of a strategy - trend / flat (multiply by 10 if you use 5-digit accounts)
- NoLoss Step (p.): breakeven points (multiply by 10 if you use 5-digit accounts)
- TrailingStep (p.): trailing stop step (multiply by 10 if you use 5-digit accounts)
- On/Off "Seif": enable "Seif" technology (2 positions are opened at the same price. When one position is closed by TP, SL of the second position is placed on the breakeven level of these two positions, so if SL of the second position triggers, the amount of profit of 2 positions will be equal to 0 or slightly positive)
- On/Off MM: enable automated calculation of initial lot
- % of % from deposit for one pair: percentage of the allocated deposit per one pair (if the deposit is 10,000 and % of deposit for one pair = 10, the allocated deposit per one pair is 1000, and we take 2% of 1000 to calculate an initial lot - 20 currency units)
- First lot (if MM is Off): initial lot size if automated calculation of lots is disabled
- Martin level: reverse order multiplication factor
- Level for alert: free margin level where the EA will close all positions with minimum possible profit
- Close all if profit over ($): profit to close all positions of all pairs
- Fibo-level for TP: calculation of take profit by Fibo level
- How marks opened with gap positions: method of marking a pending order opened during spikes of the price
- Show inform Panel: show information panel
- Color background panel: panel background color
- Color border panel: panel border color
- Fontsize panel: panel font size
- Color font panel: panel font color
- Show Indicator: show the indicator of signals by pairs
- UseSound: sound notification
- NameFileSound: sound file name
- Print Debug message: enable the EA's notification
1. Calculation of free margin when placing pending orders
2. Orders are opened by a new algorithm