EA Bionic V1
Anger conquers fear from Thomas Shelby
IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after purchase to get instructions and a bonus!
Forget about beautiful tests on history - EA Bionic V1 is a new direction of advisors with a unique algorithm of trading systems that is ahead of the market.
Trading strategy EA Bionic V1 is based on one of the direction of the indicator "Syntax" price divergence.
This Indicator includes 4 directions:
• Price divergence
• Channel overbought oversold zones
• Determination of the trend
• Levels of Fractals
Determination of divergences occurs with the help of identifying imbalance in the divergence.
An additional filter of entry points in the EA is the Fractals indicator.
Every deal is supplied with
• Stop loss
• System Without Loss
• Trailing stop
The Expert Advisor has 2 options for aggressive trading (a possible profit of more than 300% per month and conservative trading)
• 2 Kinds of settings are available at the link: https://bit.ly/3virZiR
The Expert Advisor trades with a minimum profit using the system without losses, controlling each trade.
Monitoring of real trading in my account - https://www.mql5.com/en/users/vitalvasa/seller
• You can run the advisor on the M15 timeframe (aggressive trading) and H1 conservative
• This EA is NOT sensitive to spreads, slippage or any other variable related to the broker.
• Use only recommended pairs. EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURJPY, AUDUSD, XAUUSD
• ON an account with $ 1000 balance set only 2 trading pairs to choose from (if you want to increase the number of trading pairs, open more trading accounts)
• Best trading accounts based on trading pairs: (EURUSD - EURJPY) (GBPUSD - USDCAD) (AUDUSD - XAUUSD)
CAUTION: Remember that past performance does not guarantee future profits. I always recommend running the EA first on a demo account or on a real one with a very low level of risk. This will allow you to better understand how the EA makes trades and captures profits and losses. This will allow you to overcome your emotions and prevent fear from taking over you while trading. It is very important to understand how the system works and what the ups and downs are!