MechaPip Smoothing Average Trend EA
- "MagicNumber" , trade identifier number used by EA for opening and closing trades.
- "AutoMoneyManagement" , determines if EA automatically calculates lots based on risk percent.
- " RiskPercent" , percent to risk if AutoMoneyManagement is "true".
- "Lots" , amount of lots to trade if AutoMoneyManagement is "false".
- "TakeProfit", take profit amount in points.
- "StopLoss" , stoploss amount in points.
- " MAPeriod" , amount of bars to use for the average.
- " Smooth " , amount to smooth the average in points.
- "MAPrice" , price used in calculating average i.e open, close, etc.
- "MAMethod" , method used in calculating average i.e simple, exponential, etc.
- "UseClose" , determines if EA closes trade on opposite signals.
(Using your own Back testing is recommended)