FX Direction Indicator MT5
FX Direction Indicator is an advanced trend indicator that will help you easily determine the current direction of the price of the selected instrument on all timeframes without loading the terminal. Combine the indicator with any oscillator to trade with the trend, or simply open trades on trend reversals. Setting the indicator sensitivity makes it possible to track short-term and global trend changes.
- Minimum settings.
- The indicator line can be used as support and resistance lines to place protective orders.
- Simple and powerful. Doesn't load terminal.
- Sensitivity adjustment to adapt to your trading strategy.
- The ability to view the trend on the panel without switching between timeframes.
- Setting up alerts.
- It is intuitive and will be useful for both experienced traders and beginners in trading.
- Amplitude - Adjust the sensitivity of the trend line. The smaller this value, the more entry points the indicator will show. It is recommended that you use an indicator with a value less than 3 with caution.
- Notifications - Setting up sending notifications to mail and in the terminal. (True - notifications are enabled / False - notifications are disabled)
- Graphics - Setting the appearance of the indicator and the font size in the timeframes panel.