5 copies left at $399Next Price 500$
Real Monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1509002?source=Site+Signals+My
Tiburon EA strategy for maximum safety and long-term profitability:
Example: Your capital is $1,000.
1. Divide your available capital into 4 parts and put 1/4 of it in your account.
2. Keep 3/4 of your reserve funds in a personal account in your personal account.
3. Withdraw your profit every Friday after all transactions are completed.
4. After each withdrawal, divide all of your available capital (reserve funds + active funds + withdrawn funds) into 4 parts and start over with 1/4.
5. When a deposit loss occurs (it happens at some point), don't panic, divide the remaining capital (reserve funds + trading funds) into 4 parts and start over with 1/4.
6. Repeat this process, and you will become profitable
- Working pair: EURUSD
- Working Timeframe: H1
- Minimum recommended deposit: $300
- Recommended brokers: ECN
- Solid backtest and live performance
- Uses dynamic Take Profit feature
- User-friendly, no special skill required to install and use the EA
- Compatible with any broker
- Number of orders Max - maximum possible number of trades
- FixLot - fixed lot for the first trade
- AutoLot - automatic lot estimation (% of your deposit)
- RsiPeriods - number of past candles the EA uses to analyze price dynamics
- RsiUpLevel - overbought level value
- RsiDownLevel - oversold level value
- K_Period - number of period
- D_Period - period of moving average
- Slowing - parameter of moving average
- Start Time (hour) - start hour to open trades
- Stop Time (hour) - final hour to close trades
Before you buy a Tiburon EA, be aware of the risks associated with Forex trading. Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability.