- Reviews (3)
- Comments (10)
- What's new
TrendExpert indicator - predicts a rise or fall in prices and generates accurate BUY and SELL trade signals.
The TrendExpert indicator is designed to accurately predict future price changes of any trading instrument, on any timeframe. It works in three trading modes:
- SCALPING - Short-term trend (M1-M15)
- DAY TRADING - Medium-term trend (M30-H1)
- SWING TRADING - Long-term trend (H4-D1)
You can apply any of these modes, following your trading style, on any timeframe, and get an accurate price forecast and a trade signal.
TrendExpert can be used by both professional traders and beginners. Benefits:
- Easy to use. It always shows an accurate BUY or SELL trading signal. You just have to open a deal!
- Automatically builds a linear channel for convenient visualization of a trading signal
- Not redrawn, even on the zero bar
- It always shows the price of take-profit and stop-loss, for risk management purposes
The indicator automatically determines significant support and resistance levels, trend strength and volatility, taking into account the current market situation, which ensures the most accurate trading signal.
How to use the TrendExpert indicator?
How does it work?
Since the publication of the indicator in 2013 - more than 8 years ago - this indicator has become an indispensable tool for many traders.
In the version 3.0, the code has been optimized, making the indicator even faster and improving the quality of trend identification, though the fundamental algorithm remained unchanged.
Trend patterns and volatility models have been optimized for better profitability.
In the current version, the indicator was optimized in terms of speed and precision of trend identification, though the fundamental ideas remain unchanged.
Price patterns and volatility models were optimized for better trend identification.
Certain inaccuracies within the main model were fixed.