Quant One MT5
Quant One MT5 is a superior successor to Quant One MT4 EA. As a result of additional research using new possibilities in MT5 and multiple improvements it trades more frequently, while each individual trade is more precise, resulting in higher profit factor, higher recovery factor, higher overall return, higher profit ratio, higher consecutive profits, lower consecutive losses and lower drawdown. As the MT4 version, it also:
- Backtest results on every tick data based on real ticks and 1m OHLC are almost identical;
- Uses simple buy/sell orders and fixed stop loss and take profit;
- There's an additional option to use breakeven;
- Doesn't require fast VPS, low slippage, low commissions or high execution speed;
- Doesn't require set files or optimizations of any kind.
Telegram Group: https://t.me/quant_one_ea
As a part of continuing efforts to avoid statistical anomalies and "apparent profitability" Quant One MT5 doesn't use trailing stops, grids, over-optimization or martingale and ditches all types of phony methods to make EAs appear profitable for a limited period of time before they burn the account to the ground.
As far as I know there's no other strategy like this on mql5 market, it uses very subtle reversal patterns that can't be easily identified manually or even using machine learning algorithms, providing additional layer of protection against Alpha Decay, it's more like advanced divergence without indicators, based on specific candlestick patterns only.
Quant One MT5 uses fuzzy logic, allowing great increase in the number of entry signals while maintaining the precision of each individual trade.
EA can also allocate more risk on-the-fly to higher probability trades ( Enabled by default from settings ) using proprietary probability matrix module, based on steady increases or decreases of values in the matrix of probabilities, which has proven over and over again to reliably lower draw-down, increase average profit per trade and profit factor without decreasing profit ratio and number of trades.
- Launch the EA on EURUSD M15 chart with default settings;
- Disabling trading during rollover hours will further improve the performance;
- Minimum deposit: $100 with 0.01 lotsize.
- ApplyProbabilityMatrix ( Used if RiskPercent > 0 ): Enable / Disable Probability Matrix module;
- MagicNumber: Magic number for orders;
- OrderComment: Order comment;
- MonthsToTrade ( 1-12 = January - December ): A comma separated list of months to trade;
- DaysToTrade ( 1 - 5 = Monday - Friday ): A comma separated list of weekdays to trade;
- TradingHours: A comma separated list of hours to trade from 0 to 23;
- FridayTradingHours: A comma separated list of hours to trade on Friday ( before the market close );
- MONEY MANAGEMENT
- FixedLots ( Used if RiskPercent = 0 ): Fixed lotsize to use on each trade;
- RiskPercent ( Used if > 0 ): Risk a % of account balance on each trade;
- BreakEvenPips ( Used if > 0 ): Distance in pips for breakeven activation;
- BreakEvenMovePips ( Must be < BreakEvenPips ): Pips to secure after breakeven activation.