GagarinEA MT5 is the latest Expert Advisor using a grid of pending orders. It is optimized for use with EURUSD, and can be used with other pairs with properly selected inputs.
- _point—the distance in points between pending orders;
- _ords—the number of pending orders;
- _Lag—the distance in points between the median of current prices collected in the array and the market price;
- TP—the take profit value in points;
- SL—the stop loss value in points;
- TStop—level for closing positions;
- MAGICMA—Expert Advisor's magic number;
- UseRisk—lot size mode for positions and pending orders (true—trading percent of deposit, false—trading minimum lot);
- DecreaseFactor—decrease deposit load after losing deals;
- RiskPercent—percent of equity for opening new positions;
- s_minLot—the minimum lot for a selected broker and symbol;
- s_maxLot—maximum lot;
- s_stepLot—lot step;
- _size—the size of the array, in which the prices of the previous ticks are stored (used to calculate the median price);
- TimeM—trading start time for the Expert Advisor;
- TimeE—trading end time for the Expert Advisor.
- monday—trading on Monday (true—trading on Monday is allowed, false—trading on Monday is disabled).
Updated some functions of the trading algorithm;
Fixed minor errors.