EA MT5 Perfect Balance Lite AUDUSD m15
EA Perfect Balance Lite AUDUSD Timeframe m15. Metatrader 5
Each trade is protected by a stop loss. Each trade uses Take Profit.
Minimum initial deposit = $ 1000 with lot = 0.01
It is safer to trade with a $ 1,200 deposit with an initial lot = 0.01
Average number of transactions per month = 25
Attention: the EA is configured for trading with 0.01 lot.
If the Trader wants to trade with a lot different from 0.01 then:
• If you use a starting lot = 0.02 - Maximum lot size when using Balance = 2.0 (min deposit = $ 2000)
• If you use a starting lot = 0.03 - Maximum lot size when using Balance = 3.0 (min deposit = $ 3000)
• If you use a starting lot = 0.10 - Maximum lot size when using Balance = 10.0 (deposit = $ 10,000)
- how is the profit achieved in the advisor?
- profit is achieved due to the balance of tactics with which the advisor works.
- how many tactics does the advisor include?
- The advisor includes 41 tactics.
- what is the balance of tactics?
- All input signals are divided into 4 parts:
1.strong type 1 signals
2. strong signals of type 2
3.very strong signals
4. the strongest signals.
Depending on the strength of the input signal, the size of the working lot for trading is selected.
- During what period of time can you expect to receive a profit?
- from 0 to 3 months.
- Bro, why is testing so slow?
41 tactics are being practiced. All tactics use from two to six indicators. Be patient.Allow requests to https://www.worldtimeserver.com
----------- Money Management - Balance -----------
Enable Balance = true
Starting lot size mmLotsStart = 0.01
Maximum lot size when using Balance = 1.0
• If you use a starting lot = 0.01 - Maximum lot size when using Balance = 1.0 (deposit $ 1000)
• If you use a starting lot = 0.02 - Maximum lot size when using Balance = 2.0 ($ 2000 deposit)
• If you use a starting lot = 0.03 - Maximum lot size when using Balance = 3.0 (deposit $ 3000)
• If you use a starting lot = 0.10 - maximum balance ratio = 10.0 (deposit $ 10,000)
Lot without Balance = 0.01
§ Before running this advisor on your real account, test it on historical data, then run it for a few days (weeks) on a demo account with the same balance as on your real account.
§ The Expert Advisor was created for the period from 2003 to 2018. § Further testing was carried out using the Forward test to exclude the possibility of fitting the results.
§ Be sure to use only free funds in Forex.