- What's new
Taycan EA is a universal trading robot, that works on major Forex currency pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD) and on different timeframes (M5, M15, M30) with the same settings and the same strategy. It shows a positive equity curve with reasonable drawdown for the testing period of 2010-2021. This means it is not over-optimized for a certain currency pair or a certain timeframe. Most consistent results are achieved on M15.
Taycan EA is based on a robust strategy, which uses standard MT4 indicators and simple order management. Every trade is protected by a tight StopLoss (20 pips with default settings). Sometimes when all trading conditions are met the robot may open several trades (up to 5) in one direction. If you want only 1 open trade per currency pair, you may change that in the settings.
Don't expect that all trades will be profitable: you may see some days or even weeks with some drawdown. Please allow EA to work at least 2-3 months before you evaluate its' performance. This is NOT a "get rich quick" type of EA. Taycan EA is dedicated to long term traders who understand that losses are a part of the Forex trading.
|Symbol ||EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD |
|Timeframe ||M15 |
|Settings ||Default EA settings |
|Trading time ||24 hours a day, 5 days a week |
|Brokers ||Any ECN broker with low spreads, recommended Tickmill PRO/VIP Account or IC Markets Raw Account |
|Rebate ||You may increase your profits by getting part of the commissions back. Recommended CashBackForex |
|VPS ||Not required, but recommended: ForexVPS |
|Minimum Deposit ||500 USD if you trade 4 pairs, 300 USD if you trade 1 pair |
|Fifo Compliance ||Yes, with maxtrades set to 1 |
IMPORTANT! Set a unique magic number for every currency pair that you trade.
- magic: change magic number for every currency pair. Every chart that you put EA on should have a unique magic number.
- lots: set manual lots to trade. This lot value will be used if AutoLot is set to false.
- AutoLot: true by default. It will calculate trading lot automatically: 0.01 for every $500 of account equity by default.
- deposit: if AutoLot is set true, then this number will determine the lot size that EA will trade. Default is set to 500, which means 0.01 will be traded for every $500 on your account. In this case if your account size is $2000, then EA will trade with 0.04 lots. You may increase deposit parameter to reduce risk and drawdown. However, I don't recommend setting value less than 500 if you trade all 4 currency pairs. If you decide to trade only 1 pair, then you may set deposit value to 300.
- minlot: minimal lot to trade.
- maxlot: maximal lot to trade.
- ecn: true by default. StopLoss and TakeProfit will be placed right after the order is opened.
- maxtrades: 10 by default. That is the maximum number of trades that EA is allowed to open on one currency pair. However, EA will never open more than 5 Buy or 5 Sell orders.
- stoploss: 20 pips by default. You may change it to anything between 20-100 pips, but be aware that trading results will be different as well.
- takeprofit: 40 pips by default. Please keep in mind that in most cases trades will be closed based on different algorithm - before 40 pips TakeProfit is hit. You may change it to anything between 10-40 pips, but be aware that trading results will be different as well.
- maxspread: 30 points (3 pips) by default. The robot will not open trades when spreads are too wide.
If you have any other questions, please contact me!
WARNING: I sell my products only on MQL5 website. If you see it somewhere else, beware of scam.