Trading Chaos Expert Lite
Trading Chaos Expert Lite is a light version of Trading Chaos Expert. In the Lite version it is not possible to receive the table of trading signals, automatically place pending orders based on them and maintain open positions for multiple symbols at the same time in one window. Only the Current Chart mode is available. In all other features the panel is fully consistent with the basic version of the Expert Advisor.
This is, rather, a well thought out trader's assistant which is not easy to do without, having tried it in action at least once.
For easy analysis of trading signals and placing pending orders to enter the market based on them, use the Slider profy utility, which connects to the template that includes an Expert Advisor and necessary indicators for market analysis.
The EA trades in the window and on the TF to which it is connected. If a trader opens many windows and activates the EA, it will enter the market and maintain the position for all pairs simultaneously. The main condition is that the window with the Expert Advisors should be open.
How To Use
- Open a new window. Make up a template with the necessary indicators that clearly indicate the trading signals.
- Attach the trade panel to it and save the template.
- The trader opens a symbol chart on any timeframe and instantly sees the trading signals instantly for opening a position.
- Click on a trading signal in the panel to open an additional panel which allows to place a pending stop order on the basis of the trade signals.
- In case of level breakthrough, the EA enters the market and starts maintaining a deal based on preset parameters of stop loss, take profit and trailing.
The recommended package of additional indicators included in the template:
2. Added column, search mode and automation of pending orders placement based on trading signals of the "Fifth Dimension". (5th dimension)
2. Added the "Cross AO" mode for selecting trade signals.
3. Added the autotrading mode. To activate it, set the Allowautotrading parameter to True.
2. In the settings, added the ability to set the ratio of take profit to the possible stop loss, which is displayed in the trading area of the panel. Default TakeProfit coefficient is 1.62.
3. Added mode for selecting the "BW Zone" zoning signals.
2. Modified algorithms of "The beginning of the green (red) zone" trading signal. Namely, the buy condition is not only a "bullish" status of a bar, but also its close price above High of the previous bar. For sell signals, the bar should be "bearish", and its close price should be below the Low of the previous bar.
2. Modified the search algorithm for the "Change Trend" trade signal. In the updated version, the trade signal indicated an earlier broken fractal, which will be a key support or resistance level for the panel to place pending orders until the trend direction changes.
3. Improved the algorithm for determining the display duration of the trade signals in the "General mode" and "Autoactivation" modes. In the updated version of the panel, the specified modes show only the trading instruments, which have an impulse price movement before the start of its exhaustion.
- about the need to change the maximum bars on chart (no more than 5000);
- about the inadmissibility of work with the panel on the accounts with the possibility of hedging;
Improved 1st Wise Man signals. (Pin-bars)
Improved Local Extremum Push-signals. Similar to fractal signals, the trader can now enter the market on the latest and pre-latest signal.
The “Gator mode” has been changed to "Fractals mode", it displays all instruments which have a non-broken fractal.
The signal itself is the last up or down fractal. The fractals, that have been subsequently broken by the price, are not displayed.
Working with the signal is similar to working with the Gator signal or manual signal, but slightly improved:
- clicking it immediately draws the last of the available signals;
- clicking its name in the trading panel alternates between the upper and lower fractals if they are both present on the chart. Which is a certain kind of the fractal analysis.
- Default StopLoss
- Default TakeProfit
- Default TrailingStop
You can manage them in trading with autoactivation mode. Custom settings have priority over the default ones.
2. Fixed periodically recurring error that occurred when setting a stop loss level for positions opened by push notifications.
3. Fixed a grammar error in the panel's interface.
Improved search of the previous fractal breakdown levels which are considered as support or resistance levels after a trend change.
2. Improvements in search of divergent bars.
2. Improved algorithm of determining the breakеркщгпр of a fractal which indicates a possible change of trend.
3. Enhanced algorithm of Push-signals functioning and determining the levels of effective entry into the market after change of a trend
4. New function has been added which displays potential profit (based on account currency) on the lines with the parameters when you place your pending orders.
5. Overall optimization of the expert.
- Improved the function of detecting divergent bars (bdb).
2. Added "Change trend" signal to the panel. The signal is based on a breakdown of fractal level and setting a limit order on it.
3. From now on, there is a possibility to choose "favorite signals" in the settings to be displayed in the panel.
To set a limit-order, you need to drag the buy-order line below the current price (sell-order above the price level), after pressing Apply button the expert will set a limit-order.
There will be a line in the journal informing that you have activated the limit-order.
With manual limit entry the trailing will stop working. It will also be mentioned in the journal.
All the other signals with limit entry will have trailing working as usual.
2. Specified the lot size calculation for Push-signals.
3. Improved algorithm of fractals with autoactivation selection.
4. New function has been implemented - a possibility to trade a random timeframe with any trading instrument from Current Chart mode. From now on, a trader can activate a signal in Current Chart mode on any timeframe to activate a trading algorithm in General Mode.
5. Optimized the panel operation to the new MT5 releases.
1. Divergence signal is changed improving the algorithm of waiting for entry or order cancellation.
2. 1 WM signal algorithm is improved, improving the algorithm of waiting for entry or order cancellation.
3. Added new function of closing all trades in case of increased deposit on specified rate. ( 10% by default)
4. Stop-loss algorithm is changed. Now stop-loss is set on the touch of the price , but not on the closure of the bar. Double click on SL-line will change SL into a closure-bar mode.
5. The algorithm of "Autoactivation" signals is improved. By clicking on the timeframe button and then pressing "Apply" the EA will set pending order on breakdown of filtered fractal level.
Then, if the Push-signal arrives in "autoactivation" zone, the EA will set a pending order on this signal bar. In case of entering the market, the EA will set TP, SL and then make a breakeven. Afterwards, there will be an add-on trade on the breakdown of the fractal and a double trade trailing on every profitable bar.
6. The main improvement is the possibility to trade in the multitimeframe mode.
2. Changed autoactivation signal: timeframe is highlighted only if the Third Wise Man's active signal in the appropriate direction is present (not passed and not canceled fractal).
3. ChangeTrend signal replaced by Push signal: it is LocalExtremums indicator arrow matching the autoactivation signal by color.
The signal is canceled if the signal bar's Low is breached or qNew line is broken.
The signal is quite rare, so it is difficult to check it thoroughly. Caution is advised when trading on a real account.
4. Added ability to specify the custom list of working symbols - "Custom symbols list" (comma separated).