Alert Line will auto generate 2 trend lines. It will alert you when price will touch the line.
- Auto generates 2 Alert Lines by checking recently history prices.
- It shows the distance in pips between the line and the current price.
- When price touches the line, it will alert you by playing a sound.
- You can customize these two lines by moving them on chart with mouse.
- Far_Color—Normal color of line (default is yellow).
- Near_Color—When price is close to the line, line will change color to this one (default is red).
- Near_Point—Define "Near". When the distance between price and line below N points, it is considered as Near and then line changes its color as Near_color (by default N is 15 pips).
- Pass_Color—When lines has expired, or alerted (default is grey).
- Sound_Touch_Top—Alert (this sound) when touching the top line (Alert.wav).
- Sound_Touch_Bottom—Alert (this sound) when touching the bottom line (Alert2.wav).
- AutoDetectShape—Auto detect shape and put the line to match the shape (true: auto detect; false: two horizontals).
- DetectBarNumber—If AutoDetectShape is used, detect the shape of N Bars (by default N is 30 bars).
- LockLineAfterMovedByUser—When user moves lines they will be locked. (true: locked; false: not locked when changing period, it will update lines).
- ShowAlertPrice—Show Alert price.
- ShowAlertPips—Show the distance between line and current price.
- Default_Text_Color—Color of text (Aqua).
- Default_Text_Size—Size of text (16).