- Reviews (2)
- Comments (4)
- What's new
🗼Paris is a 2-in-1 adaptive and dynamic algorithm with more than 99% profitable trades in the historical backtest. It usually opens multiple trades per week and closes them mostly within the same day.
📣 Introductory offer: Only 4 of 10 copies of this EA will be sold at the current price. Next price: $399 📣
NO martingale, smart recovery, grid trading or averaging in this algorithm. Be careful with such methods as they can quickly wipe out your portfolio.
Recommended Broker: www.vantagefx.com
MetaTrader 4 Version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/64004
Live Performance: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/965918
Do not forget to join our very active telegram group!: https://t.me/rubengavilesmql5
Every Trade has a fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss set from the beginning. Although the values can be changed, it is recommended to keep the default values.
There will always be only one trade at a time.
Currency Pairs and Timeframes
This EA consists of two different algorithms that are designed for the GBPUSD and EURUSD currency pair. Whenever you attach the EA to one of these pairs, the corresponding logic is applied within the expert.
Feel free to also test and experiment with other currency pairs. For all other pairs the default logic of the EURUSD algorithm is applied.
You can use any timeframe chart, the EA with always be working in the same way.
- Dynamic lot (per 1000 balance): Dynamically sets the lot size based on the current balance.
(Example: Dynamic lot 0.5 and an account balance of 1'200 USD, the lot size of the trade will be 0.6 (0.5*(1'200/1000))
- Stop Loss (pips): Sets the Stop Loss value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Take Profit (pips): Sets the Take Profit value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Max spread (points): Sets the maximum spread at which a trade will be executed. if the current spread exceeds this value, no trade will be executed.
- Max Lot (absolute): The maximum lot per trade. If the trade lot is calculated above this value, the lot size is automatically set to the max lot.
- Magic Number: EA identifier. When running multiple instances of the same EA on one currency pair, this value should be changed for each instance
- Trade Comment: Comment that will be sent with your trades.
- Static Mode - To use the EA with a fixed lot, set the Max Lot equal to the Calculated Lot.
The EA works with every broker but can be executing slightly different trades in rare cases depending on the broker. It is recommended to run a backtest with your brokers data before starting the EA or to open an account with the recommended broker: www.vantagefx.com
During the development, the algorithm was tested and optimised with default settings for the period between 01.01.2016 and 23.03.2020 on 99% history quality data.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me through PM, in the comment section or through telegram @rubengaviles. I will always reply as quickly as possible.
Before buying this product, please make sure you understand the risks involved with trading and that past performance is no guarantee for future results.