Carousel Triple Correlation MT5
By popular demand, the minimal price for CAROUSEL_Triple_Correlation EA ($1250 ---> $350) was activated. This PROMO valid only until May-10' 2021
Carousel_Triple_Correlation is a powerful tool that has no analogues on the market, and possibly the only automated system with an exclusive trading principle and with the capabilities that the system has. The Carousel_Triple_Correlation logic uses triple correlation, that is, the interaction of 3 different instruments at the same time. This is a truly revolutionary approach to trading, since the most important factor is excluded - this is the factor of adjusting the parameters (re-optimization) of the system to the historical data. Since at the same time, in real time, 3 instruments interact with each other at once and the analysis is carried out not for one currency pair separately, but the logic of the correlation movement (strength, direction, deviation) of 3 different instruments is taken into account simultaneously.
Moreover, the possibilities of Carousel_Triple_Correlation EA are really endless, for example:
- we can trade simultaneously in three different pairs, as by default (EURUSD + GBPUSD + AUDUSD), which take into account the correlation when entering the market for all three;
- we can trade only EURUSD (or any currency pair) and at the same time take into account the movement and direction of Gold (XAUUSD) and / or Oil (Brent / WTI);
- we can trade Gold (XAUUSD) and Silver (XAGUSD) and at the same time take into account the movement and direction of the dollar index (DXY), and vice versa, and / or the joint interaction of all three instruments;
- we can trade in absolutely any collaboration with any instrument:
- Forex (any currency pairs),
- we can use separate Profit / Loss values for each separate open position
- we can use the total value of Profit / Loss for all open positions of one instrument
- we can use the total value of Profit / Loss for all positions, for all three instruments used in trading
- we can turn on / off the Grid strategy
- we can turn on / off the Correlation, both all and separately for each instrument, that is, make a double correlation from a triple correlation.
- activate trading on only one instrument, but at the same time take into account the correlation of the other two, / or the correlation of only one instrument, to choose from.
- we can activate the carousel principle, this is when the next position for an instrument will be opened only after opening positions for two interacting instruments.
- we can enable / disable multidirectional opening of positions for one instrument.
- ... and the list can be REALLY endless, considering the collaboration of each item separately.
I will constantly add new sets in different collaborations in different styles and with different risks. For all buyers, all sets (different collaborations, styles, strategies) are absolutely FREE.
By default, Carousel_Triple_Correlation uses Classic-set: 3 instruments are used simultaneously, full, triple correlation is used for each instrument, that is, when one instrument is opened, the movement of the other two is taken into account, profit / loss for one deal is fixed:
- Instruments: EURUSD + GBPUSD + AUDUSD.
- Stop/Profit: 1.5% | 0.5% of the balance per trade.
- Strategy: one instrument ---> one trade.
- Timeframe: М15
A detailed description of the default settings, as well as other additional strategies / styles, with different levels of risk, and with a detailed description of why all risks (drawdown) are completely controllable, can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/63925?source=Site+Market+Product+Page#!tab=comments
Carousel_Triple_Correlation works with any broker, on any type of account and under any market conditions:
- not sensitive to slippage;
- not sensitive to spread expansion;
- easily manages intraday fluctuations;
- easily sustains small gaps.
1. Introduced an independent trade by type (BUY - SELL), with the introduction of different parameters for each type. That is, if the system made a mistake with the entry, or there was a trend reversal in the market and an opposite signal was received, then the adviser will use this opportunity, and will not wait for an open deal to close. We also know that all instruments behave differently when rising and falling, and it is foolish to use the same parameters for long and shot orders, so we took this nuance into account.
Now (BUY - SELL) trades are completely individual systems with independent parameters at stop/profit levels. (If desired, the parameter is adjustable and can be disabled for brokers using FIFO rules).
2. Introduced 5 different ways of fixing Profit / Losses:
1) The general level for all open transactions of all symbols in the trade. It is set in (%) of the balance.
2) The general level for all open deals of one symbol. It is set in (%) of the balance.
3) The general level for all open deals of the same symbol, of the same type. It is set in (%) of the balance.
4) StopLoss and TakeProfit levels for each trade. It is set in pips (in 4 digits).
5) TraillingStop level for each trade. It is set in pips (in 4 digits).
This further expands the boundaries of the possibilities of Carousel_Triple_Correlation EA, and also allows you to use the EA in any style, as well as create your own.
3. Improved algorithm of interaction of all 3 correlation pairs when determining entry points.
4. Implemented a lot of protection against false inputs, both simple and complex (at the level of the general algorithm).
5. Added and now use separate conditions for opening deals in different conditions: Breakout and Rebound.
6. Modernized Classic-set:
- for example, now to open Symbol_1, we use the Daily filter for Symbol_2 and Symbol_3. That is, we analyze the direction of the trend at the same time for two separate correlated pairs but to open a trade on the third.
- we allow 2 deals of the same type for each symbol. This does not affect the drawdown in any way, since our losses are limited by the general level (in%) for all deals of the same type, but this allows us to reach the goal faster. That is, by default, the loss level is set at 1.5% of the balance, which means that no matter how many trades of the same type are opened, they will all be closed if the total loss reaches (-1.5%) of the balance - you just need to understand this. Now, in the modernized Classic-set, we allow up to 2 trades of the same type per symbol.
If true, then Symbol_1 and Symbol_2 are direct correlated, if false, then inverse correlated. This will allow us to trade a bunch of instruments, both with direct correlation and with inverse.
2. Added protection against misuse of the working timeframe. Parameter: = Activate_wrong_TimeFrame_protection =
3. Added Daily_filter for more accurate market entries. Moreover, you can select activation separately for each symbol in the ligament.