1. The program code in all functions has been optimized for a more coordinated and faster work.
2. Added the function of collecting and analyzing information about the currency pairs used in trading at the first start of the adviser. This allows you to avoid non-system trades after restarting the terminal/OS, after which there may be situations of delay in updating the current data on the market.
A huge, full-scale work has been carried out, which, in principle, has left nothing from previous versions. Now we have a completely new Expert Advisor with an improved and modernized idea of the carousel principle.
CAROUSEL_Triple-Correlation EA uses the maximum interaction of all three currency pairs used in the set and the maximum use of the principle of correlation and hedging of all three currency pairs simultaneously. No separate trading and opening of several deals on one currency pair - only full interaction!
CAROUSEL_Triple-Correlation EA uses a full interaction algorithm for all three pairs. That is:
➟ each trade is opened taking into account the movement and direction of all 3 currency pairs used in the set;
➟ then the carousel principle is connected - opening deals one by one and only one at a time, without repetition: one pair - one deal;
➟ profit is summed up for all open transactions, all three currency pairs used in the set.
For better understanding, I will give an example, for example, we are trading a set of these 3 pairs:
For example, a signal is received to open a position (GBPUSD), the next trade can be opened either (EURUSD) or by (EURCAD). Further, let's say the deal was opened on (EURCAD). There will be no more trades on open pairs until a trade on (EURUSD) is opened. Further opening of orders will be carried out according to the same principle. That is, this principle is observed throughout the trading, the system monitors (depending on the profit / loss fixation strategy) how the orders behave and constantly supports this principle for entering the market. Profit fixation GENERAL, is calculated in total for all open transactions of all three currency pairs used in the set and works at any stage. That is, it often happens that even one order reaches the goal.
But that's not all, we still have a great advantage - we use 3 currency pairs with direct correlation in trading at the same time. And, as a rule, directly correlated pairs move synchronously, and if the system makes a mistake when entering any pair, the next entry on another pair can already compensate for all losses on the first one, and so on. But, even if the first circle of orders (EURUSD + GBPUSD + EURCAD) is wrong or the market reversed sharply, the next circle of the carousel will be activated and, depending on the strategy used, the trade will break even.
3 different strategies have been developed for CAROUSEL_Triple-Correlation EA:
1. Carousel_EA_Synchro.set: opening all trades in only one direction. Given that we use only directly correlated currency pairs that move in sync, this strategy can be classified as conservative with a low level of risk. For example, the orders structure might look like this:
GBPUSD_Buy(0.01) + EURCAD_Buy(0.01) + EURUSD_Buy(0.01) + EURCAD_Buy(0.01) + EURUSD_Buy(0.01) + GBPUSD_Buy(0.01) ... and it doesn't matter what the results of each trade will be, they will all close when the total profit is reached.
2. Carousel_EA_Hedge.set: opening all deals only within a currency pair in one direction, but the direction for different pairs may not coincide depending on the behavior of currencies on the market. That is, if, for example, EURCAD is in SELL, then on each round of the EURCAD carousel there will be SELL, although other currency pairs from the set may be in BUY. For example, the order structure might look like this:
GBPUSD_Buy(0.01) + EURCAD_Sell(0.01) + EURUSD_Buy(0.01) + EURCAD_Sell(0.01) + EURUSD_Buy(0.01) + GBPUSD_Buy(0.01) ... and no matter what the results of each trade will be, all of them will be closed upon reaching the total profit.
3. Carousel_EA_Hedge-X2.set: The principle is the same as in Carousel_EA_Hedge, except that orders for the next round will be opened with a multiplying lot (the multiplier can be adjusted in the settings). There is no need to be afraid of multiplying the lot, since everything will happen systematically, and not in any progression. For example, an order structure might look like this:
GBPUSD_Buy(0.01) + EURCAD_Sell(0.01) + EURUSD_Buy(0.01) + EURCAD_Sell(0.02) + EURUSD_Buy(0.02) + GBPUSD_Buy(0.02) ... and no matter what the results of each trade will be, all of them will be closed upon reaching the total profit.
ATTENTION! Information for users who purchased the source code CAROUSEL_Triple-Correlation EA: the source code is sent only once, only the version that was relevant at the time of purchase. With subsequent updates of the product, the source code of updated version is no sent!
1. Completely rewritten the entire program code.
2. Complete rejection of the use of indicators, all calculations in trading from support and resistance levels.
2. Full interaction of the currency pairs used within the working set.
3. Maximum use of the principles of correlation of currency pairs and their hedging.
4. The order opening structure is built in such a way that it is possible to use any strategy with brokers using the FIFO rule, as well as with any American broker.
5. We start adding 10 different working sets for maximum trading diversification:
1. EURUSD + GBPUSD + EURCAD
2. EURUSD + GBPUSD + EURCHF
3. EURUSD + GBPUSD + GBPCAD
4. EURUSD + EURCAD + EURCHF
5. EURUSD + EURCAD + GBPCAD
6. EURUSD + EURCHF + GBPCAD
7. GBPUSD + EURCAD + EURCHF
8. GBPUSD + EURCAD + GBPCAD
9. GBPUSD + EURCHF + GBPCAD
10. EURCAD + EURCHF + GBPCAD
(contact me to get the actual PACKAGE of sets).
Not a significant change, if you are currently using version 4.9 for trading, upgrading to 4.10 is not necessary.
1. In the default settings, the parameters from the Carousel__Ratio__Risk-1_.set set, used in real trading on this account, are set:
LIVE Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1102471
1. Fixed bugs in some functions revealed during stress tests in real trading.
2. Changed the currency pair in Classic-3.set (EURNZD was replaced by EURJPY). Now the set uses all 3 direct correlated currency pairs: GBPCHF + NZDJPY + EURJPY.
Fixed a bug in the calculation of CurrentBalance in which the advisor could not open trades for a long time. Also, in some cases, the bug could affect the ignoring of closing deals that are already in a state of profit under the specified conditions.
Fixed a bug with calculating the lot size (first trade) when using <Use_Portion_Balance> or <Use_Portion_Balance_in_Percent>.
If you haven't used these features, then you don't need to update.
A very large and large-scale update with the subsequent update of all sets. You can't describe everything in words - you need to feel it in action :), but I'll try:
1. Introduced an independent trade by type (BUY - SELL), with the introduction of different parameters for each type. That is, if the system made a mistake with the entry, or there was a trend reversal in the market and an opposite signal was received, then the adviser will use this opportunity, and will not wait for an open deal to close. We also know that all instruments behave differently when rising and falling, and it is foolish to use the same parameters for long and shot orders, so we took this nuance into account.
Now (BUY - SELL) trades are completely individual systems with independent parameters at stop/profit levels. (If desired, the parameter is adjustable and can be disabled for brokers using FIFO rules).
2. Introduced 5 different ways of fixing Profit / Losses:
1) The general level for all open transactions of all symbols in the trade. It is set in (%) of the balance.
2) The general level for all open deals of one symbol. It is set in (%) of the balance.
3) The general level for all open deals of the same symbol, of the same type. It is set in (%) of the balance.
4) StopLoss and TakeProfit levels for each trade. It is set in pips (in 4 digits).
5) TraillingStop level for each trade. It is set in pips (in 4 digits).
This further expands the boundaries of the possibilities of Carousel_Triple_Correlation EA, and also allows you to use the EA in any style, as well as create your own.
3. Improved algorithm of interaction of all 3 correlation pairs when determining entry points.
4. Implemented a lot of protection against false inputs, both simple and complex (at the level of the general algorithm).
5. Added and now use separate conditions for opening deals in different conditions: Breakout and Rebound.
6. Modernized Classic-set:
- for example, now to open Symbol_1, we use the Daily filter for Symbol_2 and Symbol_3. That is, we analyze the direction of the trend at the same time for two separate correlated pairs but to open a trade on the third.
- we allow 2 deals of the same type for each symbol. This does not affect the drawdown in any way, since our losses are limited by the general level (in%) for all deals of the same type, but this allows us to reach the goal faster. That is, by default, the loss level is set at 1.5% of the balance, which means that no matter how many trades of the same type are opened, they will all be closed if the total loss reaches (-1.5%) of the balance - you just need to understand this. Now, in the modernized Classic-set, we allow up to 2 trades of the same type per symbol.
1. Added the ability to use symbols in trading with inverse correlation. Parameter = Used_dirrect_correlation_Symbol_1_with_Symbol_2 = (selected for each block separately).
If true, then Symbol_1 and Symbol_2 are direct correlated, if false, then inverse correlated. This will allow us to trade a bunch of instruments, both with direct correlation and with inverse.
2. Added protection against misuse of the working timeframe. Parameter: = Activate_wrong_TimeFrame_protection =
3. Added Daily_filter for more accurate market entries. Moreover, you can select activation separately for each symbol in the ligament.
A year of historical data testing was conducted, and the test results EA performed well, worthy of attention and in-depth study