Carousel Triple Correlation
These are limited sales. We do not have a goal to attract a large number of customers, so the price of PriceTracker will constantly increase.
$1700 - limited sales
$2600 - next price
LIVE Signals: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1102471
Attention: this is a multicurrency EA, which trades by several pairs from one chart! Therefore, in order to avoid duplicate trades, it is necessary to attach EA only to one chart, ---> all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
Insofar as this is a multicurrency EA, where the conditions of three different instruments are taken into account when opening positions, which cannot be seen and implement when testing in MT4. For testing, use the MT5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/63925
Carousel_Triple_Correlation is a powerful tool that has no analogues on the market, and possibly the only automated system with an exclusive trading principle and with the capabilities that the system has. The Carousel_Triple_Correlation logic uses triple correlation, that is, the interaction of 3 different instruments at the same time. This is a truly revolutionary approach to trading, since the most important factor is excluded - this is the factor of adjusting the parameters (re-optimization) of the system to the historical data. Since at the same time, in real time, 3 instruments interact with each other at once and the analysis is carried out not for one currency pair separately, but the logic of the correlation movement (strength, direction, deviation) of 3 different instruments is taken into account simultaneously.
Moreover, the possibilities of Carousel_Triple_Correlation EA are really endless, for example:
- we can trade simultaneously in three different pairs, as by default (EURUSD + GBPUSD + AUDUSD), which take into account the correlation when entering the market for all three;
- we can trade only EURUSD (or any currency pair) and at the same time take into account the movement and direction of Gold (XAUUSD) and / or Oil (Brent / WTI);
- we can trade Gold (XAUUSD) and Silver (XAGUSD) and at the same time take into account the movement and direction of the dollar index (DXY), and vice versa, and / or the joint interaction of all three instruments;
- we can trade in absolutely any collaboration with any instrument:
- Forex (any currency pairs),
- we can use separate Profit / Loss values for each separate open position
- we can use the total value of Profit / Loss for all open positions of one instrument
- we can use the total value of Profit / Loss for all positions, for all three instruments used in trading
- we can turn on / off the Grid strategy
- we can turn on / off the Correlation, both all and separately for each instrument, that is, make a double correlation from a triple correlation.
- activate trading on only one instrument, but at the same time take into account the correlation of the other two, / or the correlation of only one instrument, to choose from.
- we can activate the carousel principle, this is when the next position for an instrument will be opened only after opening positions for two interacting instruments.
- we can enable / disable multidirectional opening of positions for one instrument.
- ... and the list can be REALLY endless, considering the collaboration of each item separately.
I will constantly add new sets in different collaborations in different styles and with different risks. For all buyers, all sets (different collaborations, styles, strategies) are absolutely FREE.
By default, Carousel_Triple_Correlation uses Classic-set: 3 instruments are used simultaneously, full, triple correlation is used for each instrument, that is, when one instrument is opened, the movement of the other two is taken into account, profit / loss for one deal is fixed:
- Instruments: EURUSD + GBPUSD + AUDUSD.
- Stop/Profit: 1.5% | 0.5% of the balance per trade.
- Strategy: one instrument ---> one trade.
- Timeframe: М15
Carousel_Triple_Correlation works with any broker, on any type of account and under any market conditions:
- not sensitive to slippage;
- not sensitive to spread expansion;
- easily manages intraday fluctuations;
- easily sustains small gaps.