This multicurrency Expert Advisor uses 28 currency pairs. For predictions, the advisor uses models trained by the machine learning algorithm in the Python language environment.
The Expert Advisor can work with two time intervals H1 and H2 together or separately parameters in the Use Time Intervals group, by default the H2 time interval is disabled.
A big plus of this advisor is that it can use several packages of models trained according to different criteria for each pair separately, now it is possible to select 4 different packages of models together or separately, in the future these models will be improved and added with the next update of the advisor.
The Expert Advisor can be easily and quickly optimized for the last period of real trading by simply setting these 4 packages as parameters in the optimization, and the optimizer in the strategy tester will select the most favorable combination of these packages for the last trading period.
Parameter Models for Bollinger Bands indicator:
Models3 - trained from 2007 to 2020
Models4 - trained from 2020 to 2022
- Before testing in the strategy tester or installing the EA on the chart, make sure that all 28 currency pairs were visible and added to the terminal: EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, USDCAD , USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, AUDCHF, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, NZDUSD, NZDJPY, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY
- In the strategy tester, set the "Open prices only " trading mode, this will not greatly affect the testing results, but will noticeably speed up the process.
- Also, for quick testing, you can turn off the visualization of the strategy tester.
- At the end of testing, in the log tab, you can view information on the profitability and maximum drawdown of each pair separately
- UseSameLotSizeForAllPairs - the ability to select the lot size for each pair separately, true by default, one lot size for all specified by the parameter above
- UseMaxAllTakeProfitProcent - enables the global take profit as a percentage of the current profit specified in the MaxAllTakeProfitProcent parameter, after its execution all current orders are closed. Test only on all ticks or 1 minute OHLC
- UseMaxStopLossProcent - turns on the global stop loss as a percentage of the current profit specified in the MaxAllStopLossProcent parameter, after its execution, all current orders are closed. Test only on all ticks or 1 minute OHLC
- IsDynamicLot - enable automatic formation of the lot size depending on the balance or free margin
- is_koef_for_each - if true, then the lot size is formed from the balance for each currency pair separately, if false, then from the total balance or free margin
- koef - coefficient for forming the lot size, the larger, the greater the risks
- from - formation of the lot size depending on the balance or free margin
- CountOfGrid - the number of pending orders in the grid
- GridDistanseBegin - the beginning of the first pending order in the grid from the current price
- GridDistanseEnd - end of the last pending order in the grid from the current price
- GridKoefBegin, GridKoefEnd - distribution of coefficients for multiplying the price of a pending order in the grid