CrocodileEA is based on EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP - three currencies to clutch relationship in three directions on the Market. It uses small stop loss, larger take profit, profit protection, K trailing stop strategy, etc. CrocodileEA 1.0 is developed only for EURGBP M15 chart. To backtest it, one should have complete historical data for those three currencies (EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP).
- Lots: open position volume.
- MoneyManage: whether to use money management.
- LotsPer1000: when using money management, this parameter sets how many lots are used for every 1 000 units of balance.
- UseKMoveSL: whether to use K TrailingStop.
- KCount: when using K TrailingStop, the K value is set; a buy order takes the lowest price, a sell order takes the highest price.
- KDistance: when using K TrailingStop, stop loss for a buy order is Kcount below price - KDistance, stop loss for a sell order is Kcount above the price + KDistance.