- What's new
I will describe the most important parts of EA because I lack free space here. A complete user guide will be available very soon.
CyborgPro is an advanced version of the robot whit ability to open virtual orders invisible to the broker. This option is not mandatory, but it is recommended to use because that is the main purpose of this robot.The other advantage of the robot is the possibility to hedges each position and reduces potential losses to a minimum. The main concept of the signal generator is based on Bollinger Band and RSI indicators in combination with the price action at a given moment of time. I also want to emphasize that certain functions must be used properly to get what we want. Basically, the robot is already optimized for EURUSD on H1, but this is a not best values(see screenshot from strategy tester below)the result can be ten times better with better optimization. Let’s start with a short brief of EA.
- Account type: Hedge
- Platform type: MT5
- Version 1.1 is realized on 14.03.2021
"Position Size Management Rules"
- Fix lot size. This is Unit size ex. 0.01, 0.1, 1
- Size in money. This is Delata size in money. ex. 1,10,100.
- Volume uper limit. This input does not have to be used, it all depends on you, whether you want to limit the max lot size or not. Just leave Zero and the system will work without restrictions.
If you want to know more about the " Fixed Ratio Money management system by Ryan Jones" just google it, and you will find plenty of good explanations . So that would be the basic concept.
"Trailing Stop Rules"
- Trailing Stop
- Trailing Step, is used for stop modifications, which means how long the price will travel before starts with trailing.Zero means, immediately!
- Trailing Start. So, this input means the following: if you set this input whit 2 pips, then this function has been instructed to start trailing after your order be in profit 2 pips. If you leave zero, the function will start trailing immediately.
And finally we come to the most interesting part of the robot
"Virtual Order Rules"
- Enable virtual orders easy/hard =true . This option controls the entire virtual block
- Timeout (in seconds) = 60
- Virtual stop (in pips)
- Virtual profit (in pips)
- Virtual hard profit/stop = true .This option controls the two inputs below, only
- Virtual hard stop (v.stops *2)(in pips)
- Virtual hard profit (v.profit *2)(in pips)
WARNING: I sell all my products only via MQL5 website. If you see it somewhere else, be aware of scam.
If you have any questions, contact me in the comment section.
By using CyborgPro, you understand and agree that the author is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to any reason. Although every attempt has been made to assure accuracy, I don't give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. I don't accept any liability for error or omission. I don't accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this product. You understand and agree that past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. You acknowledge that you are familiar with these risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your decisions.
Copyright © 2021 Dragan Drenjanin- All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer and Risk Warnings
Trading any financial market involves risk.