- What's new
Strong Trend X
Spring offer - save 40% or try on real account for free with Strong Trend X free
Suitable for GBPUSD market on H1 timeframe.
Fully-automatic Expert Advisor made by machine learning algorithms.
Plug & Play system - no configuration, no finding the best optimization. The strategy is ready for use.
Do you not care about excessive details? Just try it in your Metatrader5 and trade it.
Are you interested in how good this strategy is? Continue bellow...
How it works
Ideal as a supplementary strategy to your portfolio. Long-term focus. Opens +- 3 trades monthly.
Strategy was build and tested on the UTC (no DST) data, but time zone is not important for the functionality.
Robust against market conditions changes
Strategy was thoroughly tested by robustness tests, ensuring high stability and sustainable results. With each test passed, the quality of the strategy increases.
If you are interested in details, read how to find out, whether Is your strategy robust?
· CustomComment - choose your comment to distinguish strategy, or keep default
· MagicNumber - choose your number to distinguish strategy, or keep default
· UseMoneyManagement - if true, position size is computed from actual account balance. If false, position size is used according to parameter mmLotsIfNoMM
· mmRiskPercent - number of % from your account, which you want to risk to every trade, I recommend 0.5-2%
· mmLotsIfNoMM - position size, if UseMoneyManagement is false
· Classic Metatrader 5 report for 10 years: a lot of executed trades, perfect modeling quality, clear results, used 2% risk for trade
· Strategy statistics for 17 years: excessive statistics like Profit Factor, Return/DD ratio, Winning percentage, and more
· Strategy equity for 17 years: notice marked green area, which is OOS period. Data from this time wasn't used at all for developing strategy, yet strategy performs greatly even on these unknown data
· Monte Carlo analysis (skip trades) chart and table: backtest with 200 simulations, with 10% probability of skip trade· Monte Carlo analysis (randomize spread, slippage, and history data with ATR) chart and table: graph and table show that even with hugely changed market conditions, the strategy still performs well