- Reviews (1)
- Comments (7)
- What's new
Castor is an automatic trading system that uses impulses at certain trading intervals.
MT4 version: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/63991
Monitoring of operation on a real signal: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/850560
Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/5iHzVIpp-qE1ZThi
How do I test an Expert Advisor with a 99.9% history quality?
The Expert Advisor opens trades on the breakdown of the levels that are determined by the system in certain time intervals.
The Expert Advisor works best on the EURUSD pair, but it can also be used on GPBUSD.
All trades are closed as quickly as possible, so I recommend using brokers with a minimum spread and fast execution of trades.
Description of parameters:
- Trailing-Stop in pips - the value of the trailing stop
- Opening price shift in pips - the opening price shift from the expected breakout level (+ or -)
- Risk per trade in % - the amount of risk per transaction. The Stop-Loss level in the Expert Advisor is not fixed, but justified. That is, the stop-Loss in each trade will be different, based on the current state of the market. Accordingly, the volume of the transaction will be calculated so that when closing a Stop-Loss transaction, the specified risk is not exceeded.
- FixLot - fixed volume of transactions. The Risk per trade in % and FixLot parameters depend on each other, but FixLot is the priority. For example: if both parameters are specified (FixLot = 0.01, Risk per trade in % = 5), the trade volume will be taken from the FixLot parameter. In order for the transaction volume to be calculated automatically, the FixLot parameter must be set to 0, and the Risk per trade in % parameter must be greater than 0, for example, 1, 5, 10, etc.
- Magic number - the magic number of the Expert Advisor. If the Expert Advisor is installed on several charts, each chart should have its own magic number.
- Max spread in pips - the allowed size of the spread at which the EA will open trades. If the spread is higher than the specified value, the EA will not enter the trade. The recommended value is no more than 1-3 pips.
- Consider the commission when calculating the trailing-stop - whether or not to take into account the commission when setting the minimum stop loss level.
- Custom comment - user comments on the trades that will be opened by the Expert Advisor.
Default settings for EURUSD:
- Timeframe = Any
- Trailing-Stop in pips = 10
- Opening price shift in pips = -10
- Risk per trade in % = 0
- FixLot = 0.01
- Magic number = 11111
- Max spread in pips = 3
- Consider the commission when calculating the trailing-stop = false
- The information panel has been changed and improved
- Added the comment parameter for the transaction
- Added an algorithm for opening trades on a stop order for faster triggering
- Fixed minor bugs in the code and dashboard